Chapter 1

Nicole's pov

"And there you have it Mrs. Waters. That's the entire tour of the school. You'll make a fine principal," Stanford said. The school is not that big of a building thankfully.

I doubt I could get lost. There's no upstairs, no second or third floor. Everything is on one level.

I'm heading towards my car and Stanford pulls up to me, "just be careful with Olly, that's one rotten kid. I pray for you. Your first year as a principal and you have to deal with.. that ," he nearly spat.

This Olly kid must be a handful.. it's my first year being a principal in Key West High, I just want things to run smoothly.

"If you need any help, any assistance at all, just call me. I know how to deal with the little bastard," I flinched at his words.

"I don't think a student is that barbaric Stanford.. let alone a child," I reasoned. He didn't budge. He just scoffed and reminded me to call him if Olly causes any trouble.

Whoever this boy is, I hope me and him can call a truce tomorrow when school starts before all hell breaks a loose for this school year...

I wasn't going to let one student scare me.

I have butterflies everywhere. I was jittery; nervous, excited, anxious, happy. All of it. I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life.

I settle in my 2019 Jeep Wrangler and made my way home.

I see clothes that weren't mine scattered all over the front entrance of the hallway....

I sigh like it's any other day. I kick off my heels and walk up the steps and I hear muffled moans. I didn't react to any of it; I simply walked into the bedroom and grabbed some pajamas to change in.

"Nicole what the hell?!" Michael yelled. He quickly covered the other woman's body with a blanket and I remained emotionless.

"It's nothing new Michael, I'm here to change into some pajamas and I'll be sleeping on the couch," I said.

He grunted as he shut and locked the door, "Now where were we?" He clapped his hands together.

I heard giggling as I walk down the steps.

This is seriously getting old.