Chapter 179

Nicole's POV

"Mind telling me why you were ten minutes late?" My door swooshes open and I'm typing an email.

"Relationship advice and making plans to get cheese burgers with the gang later today," olly heaved in between breaths.

"What did I do? I'll make it right," she continues to babble on and I'm not sure why those words triggered me but I shut my laptop and lifted her up by the collar of her shirt and propped her onto my desk.

Our lips collided hungrily but she stops midway- goddamnit olly, what is it?

"I almost slept with her- well semi slept with her- Matt walked in..." Olly mumbled off.

I've been circling classrooms like a hound dog, my feet hurt, relentless on emails today and she's worried about her little hookup with a child?? I'm young but I'm a woman no doubt. What makes her think a girl her age is capable of taking her away from me. She's right here in my office stripping me naked!

For fuck sake Olly, whoever your prom date is, is the most irrelevant person right now but I'll bite.

"When was this?" I still continued to kiss her and she gave in but pulled back to speak and we rushed to get each other undressed.

"Yesterday but-

"So she's still on your lips," I found myself smirking at the thought of how this is affecting Olly.

"I- mean, well-

"No wonder why you smell like tangerines and not strawberries and coconut," i giggled devilishly at the thought and Olly's green eyes glistened in mine.

"Oh come on now, have you already forgotten that I said you can sleep with your little prom date as much as you'd like or were you just not paying any attention to me that day?" I teased and her body tensed.

In a blink of an eye, Olly pulls me and swiftly spins so now im pinned on my desk and I went to hell with it by swiping everything on my desk to the floor so I can lay on my back.

"I always pay attention," her eyes glowed dangerously as her hands traveled down my legs and removed my heels. I didn't expect myself to sigh in relief but I did and to mix it up, olly was massaging my feet!

"Oh yeah? What's the hold up Marshall? You're sloppier than usual," I smirked and bit the side of my finger.

"I just don't want to do anything that affects us. I don't want to make a wrong move," she was pouting just a tad bit.

"Awwww tsk tsk tsk, I think we can both agree that I'm a little too narcissistic and toxic to be insecure about a little girl being your play date," I could feel my body heat up with excitement.

"That's... true..." olly found herself at a loss of words.

"She can sleep with you today, tomorrow, next week, the night of prom. Olly, I don't care. You do know the reason why I don't mind her doing so, yes?"  I made direct eye contact.

"Yes and no," she's still confused. I'll just reword what was already expressed.

"I've been selfish with you a lot since the day we met. This is your senior prom and you only get one of these in life. I don't want you sneaking around school grounds with me when you should be seen happily with your friends on a night like this. She's your temporary entertainment as far as I'm concerned and she can eat as much leftovers as I give when I'm done with you right now. She's the least of my concerns at the moment. You're my priority. Olly, have fun and be the young, charming, and wild adult  you are. For me... do it for me. It pained me the second Matt brought it to my attention that you'd skip out on something like this. You of all people should-