Chapter 82

Matt's POV

I was just about to ask this boy was he into tops until I hear my name get projected on the intercom, such a buzz kill bro...

I walk into the front office and they all point their fingers to principal water's office and I stood there confused.

"Wait, why her office? I haven't done anything wrong!" I protest.

I quickly shut my mouth but my eyes still darted in our Principal's direction and she tells me to come in.

Whatever...

"You can close the door behind you Matt, don't worry. You're not in any trouble, just small talk is all," she tells me.

I didn't say anything, I just did as I was told and sat down.

"How many exes does Olly have?" She goes straight into it.

"The fuck?" I retort back. "That's a rhetorical question right?" I nearly cracked up a laugh, knowing she's Olly's only ex also considering her first relationship.

"Oh, you're serious!" I started to settle down as I look at how frantic she sat in her chair.  I thought she was blushing out of embarrassment but she'd been crying...

"Look, I messed up badly. I just wanna know is it possible to win her back is all I'm getting at," she confesses and my eyes get big.

"Honestly? I'm not even sure if I want to help you... You seemed cool at first, but Olly told me what you said to her face that day and you broke her bad lady. You don't say fucked up shit like that and expect them to just be willing to talk to you afterwards, besides.. I like Mariana with her," i folded my arms pissed as hell with her lack of comprehension of any ounce of common sense.

"You don't think I know what I did was fucked up?" she corrects me but I remained unbothered.

Bitch, you knew dating Olly was pressure. Why fuck it up?

"I don't think you knew shit when you said what you said," I pulled out a nail filer. Principal waters let out a heavy sigh and massaged my temples.

"Ugh, you're such a mopey person," i whined. "Fine.. all I can advise is that you need to build back everything that was destroyed, while respecting the fact she's in a relationship- that I personally ship," I reasoned.

"How do I build our relationship back up without disrespecting her current one? Olly was the persistent one..." she mumbled nervously. Oh you poor thing, I actually believe her when she said she wants to get Olly back.

"Got me there. I guess that's something you have to figure out because I didn't date her." I simply justified and got up.

"Wait, Matt," she stops me from leaving.

Come on lady, you so owe me a boy toy for this.

"Will this remain between us?..." she softly spoke. Look at her, she's actually giving the puppy dog eyes- Jiggy can do it better.

"I forgot this even happened," I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Thank you..." she softly mumbled.