Chapter 33

Nicole's POV

I was cooped up in Olly's room for the remainder of the day, not that I mind. I started scoping out her collection of skateboards and all their different features. Her wall is practically a museum on one side.

I wander to her bedside where "ole reliable" was last seen but I see a different label on the wall mount, "The One." A soft gasp escape my lips as I come across a college application letter to Key West Community State College.

I knew I made the right choice to not report her.

Hours had gone by and I decided to take a shower and see what busy work I could knock out the park as a day's work.

Olly's rhythmic knock catches my ear and I call her to come in, her hair was wet, her skin glistened and a strong smell of coconut and strawberries filled the room with steam. She was only wrapped in a towel.

"Cold, cold, cold," she steps on the wood and finds a sweatshirt to throw on.

I quickly turn around biting my lip, wondering if she had caught me staring but I see out the reflection of her computer monitor where she continues to get dressed, which didn't take long. She just wore an oversized sweatshirt and some panties with some Nike socks to keep her feet somewhat warm.

"You hungry?" She came over to fold her towel into the hamper.

"I- I could go for a snack. How was work?" I followed up.

"I accidentally blew out someone's engine and the tire fell out rolling onto some acid and the whole thing went to shit- KIDDING!" Her blew eyes became wide as my mouth dropped, damn well nearly believing her.

"Work was great, sheesh," she rolled her eyes.

The buzzer to her home rang and she giddied down out her room for a couple of minutes.

Moments later, she comes back balancing Chinese take out and two Lipton peach teas in her arms.

"I hope you're hungry, and you like pad Thai," she hands me a bag and some chopsticks. The smell of the food was delicious.

I was just about to thank Olly for dinner but instead, I find her stuffing her face full of noddles.

I shook my head and giggled as I ate and continued to finish up a few emails.

<><><><><>

Hours had passed and I decided to help Olly clean up- well just me cleaning. She's passed out in her bed.

I quickly and quietly finish throwing away all the trash and sat at her desk to look at her sleep.

And I'm watching her sleep....

For the first time, I could see the small freckles on her face and her lips were pure pink as they puckered against the pillows. Her cheeks must be squishy, probably why Miriam pinches them all the time.

I quietly giggle to myself and continue to take note of her toned legs. I'm not sure if it's from working with cars all day or skateboarding or both but even in her sleep, her calves are chizzled and her thighs are toned.

"Weirdo, you could touch me if you want," She groans groggily.

"I didn't mean to wake you," I flushed bright pink.

"No, you're fine. I'm just a little... Thirsty," her eyes danced with mine.

She walks towards me and leans down to reach across me, bringing her face closer to mine, close enough for us to kiss but she pulls away with a water bottle in her hand and gives me that stupidly sexy smirk of her as she wipes her lips dry.

"Now for the real thirst quencher," she purred and sat in my lap to straddle me.

She lifts my chin wit her finger and gently presses her soft lips against mine. I immediately surrender to the touch and tried not to moan, but the things she does to me.

"I don't want to wake your dad," I broke away breathing heavy.

"He's passed out on the couch in the garage. Last time I checked, the garage is across the lot. I wanna hear you scream," she licked my lips teasing me.

Her fingers snake up my skirt and as turned on I was I broke away again.

"Olly, I did a lot of emails tonight. I'm really tired," I let out a sigh.

She nods understanding and leads me to the beds. I was just about settle down into the bottom bunk, but she guides me up to hers instead.

I didn't say anything and decided to follow along her plans.

She lays down and makes a spot for me to rest my head into her chest. It felt so good to be in strong arms, especially her arms. Olly kissed my head and gently stroked my hair to lull me to sleep.

"Goodnight," she cooed.