Chapter 27

Olly's POV

I was feeling all sorts of emotions; she really got a replica of my board and the trucks and wheels are on it. Down to the stickers.

I delicately slid her dress off her body and she instinctively covers herself with her arms. But it was no use, I saw her stretch marks on her breasts and lower waist line. It just made me even more captivated by her womanhood. I'll ask questions for another day, but right now, I need to show appreciation. The type she deserves and long overdue.

I cupped her breasts together and kissed where the stretch marks were dearly. I wanted to let her know that I'm not bothered at all and she shouldn't be ashamed, but in times like these, talking kills the mood.

She lets out an airy sigh and I dip my head to connect our lips again. Nicole's hand rest on my hips and I couldn't help but grind by the way she turns me on.

She comes back up tugging my sweatshirt upward and my arms fly up naturally. My skin glowed radiantly despite the blinds being closed and slid off the desk to pull of her thongs.

"You're so beautiful, I swear," I whispered as I kissed her inner thighs. I could tell she was excited by the way her thigh twitched whenever my lips and her skin would connect, not to be rude but when was her last time? Now, now Michael.

I giggled devilishly to myself as I got back up and found Nicole sitting upright bringing me to her lips again. I melted with every kiss, this feeling. I've never felt it. I want more of it. She's the only one that's been able to give it to me... I want more of her.

"Would you like to sit back and relax or watch me," I tangled my fingers in her hair and she kissed my neck.

"I think I'll sit in my desk and watch," she bites my neck playfully, she drives me insane.

Nicole cat walks to her leather chair and teasingly sits in it while slowly spreading her legs. Her smirk taunts my every nerve, "showtime," she licks her lips.

I strip the rest of my clothes off and get down on all fours, crawling slowly up to her watching her watching my body contract with each move I make. Her eyes were scattered across my skin and I kissed her legs before removing her heels.

She softly gasps at the gesture, probably remembering the conversation we had when I said I'd kiss her feet. She really doesn't know who she's messing with.

I dip my head between her legs, never breaking eye contact with her and she gives into the work of my tongue against her most intimate parts. I found pleasure as she grips the back of my hair, pressing me closer to her hips and her moans lull me into satisfaction.