Chapter 155

Cindy's POV

"Okay so what happened again?" Olly's stupid face is still lost on the subject. The lost cause she is..

"I said I invited her over to my house?? Like what did you want, details?" I squinted at her.

"No bitch, I wanted to know if you had a low carb meal or skipped dinner- YES we want you to finally give the details! You've been dodging ever since Olly called out of school!" Matt becomes fed up.

As if I care.

"Mariana, do you know what went down?" Olly turns her head to my right hand.

"Sorry baby, my lips are sealed on this subject..." Mariana's face flushes a dark red and she covers it.

She's faithful to me before anyone and anything. As she should.

"Do you even know how to scissor?!" Matt makes a scene at the lunch tables and I dragged him down by the collar of his shit after slapping him clean across the dumbass of a face he has.

"Why make a scene when we can just ask Chiharu," Olly scratched the back of her head.

"Sorry, what happens in Cindy's bed uh- house, stays there," Chiharu comes from behind and sits next to Olly.

She chinks a smile at me like she didn't just try to mess with me.

"Y'all did it in bed?!" Matt jumps to his feet again but this time Chiharu elbows him making Mariana giggle.

"No dumbass, I like my girls with class. Cindy's not the type to let someone hit on the first day," she sips on her drink as her eyes pierced through her bangs and into mine.

"Ahem, so what did you guys talk about?" Matt contemplates. Someone should tell him that he looks like an idiot when he uses his brain.

"Somewhere among the lines of a pact, truce, an alliance. Call it whatever. We just talked one to one," Chiharu runs through our Friday night events. It's true, we didn't do much of anything except talk. I was curious about her and she didn't turn down the invitation either. It was fun.. and slightly addictive.

Something about her...

"Boring," Matt yawns and Mariana shakes her head helplessly.

"Incredible. To negotiate with Cindy and come out her house unaffected.. legend," Olly's eyes sparkled as if she found her idol.

"I'm not that bad," I retorted and the whole table fell silent.

"Traitors, all of you are traitors," I scoffed and I caught Chiharu lower her head to conceal a smile. I felt my lips curved a little as well but I shook my thoughts away.

The lunch bell rang and students started herding back inside the building to go to their classes.

"Laser tag tonight!" Olly protests and Matt howls. Please, they're star crossed besties.

"Cindy's paying!" Matt smiles smugly, I'm definitely blasting his ass when me and Mariana- Chiharu.

"Mind if I crash?" Chirharu speaks up and we fell silent.

"Cheerleaders against volley ball players," Olly cracks her knuckles and Chiharu smiles hopefully.

"But that's three on two!" Matt whined.

"Me and Chinky's chemistry should be strong enough to hold up to the challenge," Olly smirks and I know that stupid look like the back of my hand; she's determined to mop the floor.

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" I took advantage of the situation.

"Bet! If I win, you gotta go on date with Chiharu," Olly has that ridiculous smile on her face and cocky attitude. She's definitely this girl's wing woman.

I felt my nose scrunch and my fists clenched at her ignorance...

"Deal," I took a deep breath and regained composure. Chiharu's actually good company. She tests my limits a lot but me and her are great together.

"If I win... before I decide, on a scale one to ten, how kinky are you?" I asked briefly and eyed Mariana with a sly smile on my face.

She acknowledges that she knows I have something up my sleeve as she turns red under my eyes.

"Ten, I won't sugar coat it," Olly stares off into the sky with a slight shrug.

Perfect.

"Me, you, and Mariana meet at my place right after. You're gonna watch me seduce your girlfriend and you're gonna be duck taped to a chair," I felt a devilish smile curved up my lips.

Matt's face dropped as if I just announced that I was pregnant, Olly's eyes almost fell out her head and Mariana? Poor Mariana. As if she wasn't blushing already before, her knees are practically shaking with what's to come about with tonight's events.

An approving smile came about with Chiharu, "you have yourself a bet," Chiharu licked her lips in a way that made me feel powerful.

"We're gonna grab shakes! Let me know if you're down," Olly starts to make a closing and Mariana and Matt follow in.

"I'll catch up, I just have a few things to ask Cindy!" Chiharu waved off, never once did she break eye contact with me.

"Never cease to surprise," she starts and I scoffed a laugh.

"I'm just making a statement. You're wrong about me," I swayed my hips and folded my arms.

"Which part was I wrong about?" She knows she's acting clueless. I know she is. I feel it, but it's so much fun with her.

"The part where you think I can't do what I want," I got up close and personal with her but she still had that same smirk on her face.

"You're still upset about what I said that night at your place?? Just how far will you go?" She steps even closer to me.

We were inches away and I felt my throat getting dry..

Damnit.

I pulled back but I maintained my cool, "I'll even let you watch," I sat back down and crossed my leg over on my knee.

"As much fun I think it would be to watch you indulge, I think a date with you to myself is where the real money is at," she leans down as her fingers trail around my neck and she gently grips it. I closed my eyes getting lost in the feeling.

The moment was short lived as her fingers glided away from my presence and she whispered, "so much for an egotistical girl, you seem to have a kink of not being in power," Chiharu giggles softly and it made my body heat up.

"Fuck off," I shoved her and she laughs.

...oddly, I found myself laughing as well.

<><><><><>