Chapter 18

Olly's POV

*another week later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and a face full of sun. I think it's time I go back to school.

I hop on my feet and did a couple of jabs and hopped on my toes. Yep I'm good to go.

I did my morning routine and threw on a pair of black ripped jeans and some combat boots with a white slim fit t-shirt and a leather jacket.

I was missing two things; my lucky marron knitted beanie with the signature on it and some pilot shades. I stood infront of my body mirror and grabbed my black penny board. Oh yea, back better than ever.

I slid down the rail of the stairs and scooped my board underneath me to stick the landing. I grabbed a bottle of water and found a Oreo fudge bar that's pre wrapped on the kitchen counter.

Score!

"Bye dadddd!" I yelled and he waved back at me from the garage.

Today your reigning champion returns.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I skate on campus casually and people point and whisper as I stroll by.

"Yo Olly," the jocks saluted.

"sup!" some of the band kids yelled.

"heyyyy Olllyyyyyyyy!" the cheerleaders said in sync.

Man the cheerleaders are babes. including the new co-captain.

I hopped off my board and walked over looking for Matt.

"H-hey Olly," the new co-captain said and blushed.

"Hellooooo gorgeuos," I lowered my glasses at her and winked. She's so innocent looking, I just want to corrupt her. Maybe some other time.

"Have you seen Matt?" I looked at Cindy, the head captain. We have a rough history but we actually are friends.

you can practice your homophobic resentment in your private time, just don't do it in public.

"Yeah, he's just finishing up your surprise. Speaking of that, we should blind fold you- Marianna!" she clapped and the co-captain bounced to her feet.

"Blind fold Key West's beloved treasure, it'd be a shame to let our preparations spoil to such wastes.

"This is lovely welcome back, but what's the actual occasion?" I sat down at the picnic tables.

"It's your birthday you dumb bitch!" Cindy yelled and playfully shoves me and pulls me back in and kisses my cheek, leaving a red lipstick print.

I had completely forgot. It's September 2nd already?

Marianna unzips her pink and white duffle bag and pulls out a pink silk ribbon and I set my water down.

"Um.. do you mind if I remove your glasses so I can blind fold you?" she nervously bit her lip, but I didn't react. Not yet.

She hesitantly reaches over to remove my glasses and carefully removes them and BAM! I serve her a smirk with my blue eyes and She fumbles around with the glasses. I hold her hands steady with both of mine as i continue to smirk at her.

"Oh my god Olly don't make it kinky," Cindy whined.

I couldn't help but laugh and flashed a smile at Marianna. She's just so cute. She carefully ties the blindfold on me and took a grip on my skateboard and I took in the scent of vanilla.

"Don't you smell like a snack," I smiled.

"Th-thank you," I hear her say, she's an angel.

"Shit it's 7 on the dot!" Cindy yelled.

"Places bitches! Chop Chop!" she snapped.

"Marianna stay with Olly and guide her along the way... It's show time ladies." she said in her fierce Brittney Spears voice.

This is hilarious.

A gentle hand held mine and I followed her movements but it was a little difficult.

"Hey could you guide me by placing your hands on my shoulders? I trust myself a lot more in your hands," I smoothly said.

I felt a slight grip and she mumbled yes.

"You're really pretty, " I said. and she stuttered a thank you.

"Ladies and gentle jocks our returning champ, our start, Key West's most treasured student. Our savior's grace. OLLLLYYYYY THE GREAT!" I heard Michael's voice through a megaphone and speakers.

Marianna unties the blind fold and I saw students, athletes, and cheerleaders rained down in confetti and streamers were thrown left and right.

Best fucking day ever.

I walked down the cafeteria humbled and a layered Oreo cake was rolled out in the center of the cafeteria and the trumpets did their opening on happy brithday and the entire school joined in to sing.

"Make a wish!" they chanted and I closed my eyes for a mere moment.

"I wish for another year that's full of life just as much this one has given me," I quietly whisper to myself and blew out my candles. we all cheered and I hugged Matt.

"You're like the best fukcing friend you know that right?" and he hugged me back.

"We're not done yet, I bugged your dad and he agreed to let me throw you a beach bash later this afternoon! It's you're birthday, a Friday and you're welcome back to school. Basically a holiday!" he shook me up and down as I laughed.

Boy does it pay to be notoriously bad...

I walked over to the enormous cake and poked my finger in it and licked it. "Delicious," I said in satisfaction.

I shoved my whole hand in a layer and pulled out the sticky mush and lunged it at Cindy.

A shriek killed the celebration and people murmurred... I groped another handful and walked over to stand on top of a table. I took a bite and held it up;

"FOOOOOO FIGHTTTTTT!"

"MARSHALLLLLLLLLL!"