Chapter 86

Cindy's POV
(Ik we've been waiting for this)

Fuck it's freezing, I shiver in my car trying to apply my cherry lipgloss. Can't have these bad boys going chapped on me. Matt just sat in the backseat on his phone... why can't everyone be quiet like him? See this is why him and Mariana can car pool with me. God forbid if I allow olly to carpool with them all together.

I get out my Bentley and notice some of the other peasants start showing up.

"Get out loser, we're here," i scoff and he gets out sluggishly and stretches.

I quickly shove a piece of gum in his mouth as he yawns and he nearly chokes.

"Your breath stinks," I strut past him.

As me and the girls gather around, I see that dashing car that Olly drives. So much for a skater girl, she actually has some good taste in things, clothing too.

I know I seem like a homophobe, but in reality I'm in denial...

I have moments where I find myself getting attracted towards another girl and I restrain my urges. I beat myself up over it because I know for a fact I don't like girls.

And it's boys like Donovan who make me believe that there is a guy who's at least half his decency. Apart from his sexual orientation. I really envy Matt Donavan, he literally has zero problems when it comes to finding boys. But I occasionally catch him looking at Olly a certain way...

I'd rather keep to myself on that. I may be in denial about my sexual curiosities but I know when a boy likes a girl. And Matt, has a thing for Olly.

"Hey Cindy," Mariana greets me with a hug and we kiss eachother on both sides of our cheeks.

She really is my right hand. Olly's on my left because one, she's gay and gay isn't right. Second, she pisses me off the most.

Mariana is my exception because she's one hell of a cheer leader. Always dedicated. She's not in it for the attention or to just look good in the uniforms, I'm sure she'll get scouted along with Matt and yours truly: me.

"Hey homo," I acknowledge it's presence.

"I'm not the only person here who prefers the same sex," Olly throws her hands up in defense and I break a smirk.

"Stop talking before I make you buy us all lunch," and she arrogantly salutes.

Piece of fuck.

I was dog walking these bi- I mean walking with my 'friends' as we did a little window shopping.

My heart somewhat softened whenever Mariana would stop to look at something on display from one of the stores and I'd catch Olly from the distance taking note on her phone on what is was that caught Mariana's attention.

I'm amazed at how hard Olly is actually trying. I knew I was right when I told Bret Olly could do it better... I growled just thinking about him.

I took a detour around the food court to find that one smoothie shack I like going to whenever I shop.

"It's like 40 degrees out and you want a smoothie?" Matt judged me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Mariana dragged Olly across the smoothie shack to an Asian store to go look around, an anime fan is about the only Con I have about Mariana.

And then boom... a boy- a cute boy.

He had messy blonde hair with a black turtle neck and a gold rope chain glistening, he had nice fitting coffee colored pants and some brown leather dress shoes that aren't too polished, but easy on the eyes. Best part is, he's wearing a black cashmere trench coat.

"He's so hot," Matt leaned into me and pissed me off.

"No shit," I pouted and shoved him off. I'm trying to figure out how to trap him in my honey... but Matt just had to do it:

"YO PAPI!" He called across the mall and the boy looks in our direction.

He points at himself as he makes eye contact with me and I'm in shock. Embarrassed. Do I dare choose to associate with this prick after this?

"SHE WANT YOU!" Matt continues to howl and I shove him off me.

"Fuck off, would you?" I grit my teeth at him and by the time I turn around, the boy is face to face with me.

Wow- he has really pretty eyes and his lips are just... wow.

"I'm Nate," he stuck his hand out. Holy fuck his veins are shredding through his hand. He does look to have a strong build.

"Cindy," I turn my nose up at him and looks confused.

I'm playing hard to get, what the hell do you think I'm doing?

"What's wrong?" I acknowledged and he licked his lips.

"Cindy huh... could've sworn you were my girl," he smiled charmingly.

My heart completely stopped. That is the most ATROCIOUS pickup line ever. I recommend him being friends with Olly, at least her pickup lines are undeniably clever.

I roll my eyes with a small smile, maybe there's some hope for him. I'll just have to dog walk him and train him to be my fit.

"Stop using pickup lines and we'll see," I smirk.