chapter 12

Nicole's POV

My morning was nothing impressive of the nature.

I still see that woman's clothes lying on the floor of my house.. well his house.

I decided to get my own coffee this morning after realizing how much work I put into Olly yesterday. I somewhat felt guilty for sending her on that wild goose chase but I wanted to see how she'd go.

Even if I was to be somewhat curious to her, I can't just be with her. She's my student and I am her principal. That is final. No matter what. I, Nicole Waters, will never ever EVER gain the slightest attraction towards Olivia Marshall on my first year principal or ever in life.

I parked my car outside the school and just before I could gather anything, I see Olly on her skateboard trying to get away from a dog chasing her.

"Easy boy easy!" she yells.

She does a trick to change her direction to break loose from the dog and I held my breath as she lands it. She skates towards a trash can and just about as I was to assume she'd crash, she lifts her board into the air and jumps onto the trash can. she poked the dog with her skateboard and jabbing her foot telling him to shoo.

"go damnit!" and the dog continuously barks.

she stands up and sighs heavily as she studies the dog. I'm not sure what idea came across her mind but she jumps over the dog and lands behind it with her arms spread out.

I immediately open my car door running towards her, "Olly the dog!" I shouted but it was no use. The dog pounced on her and she...

laughed?

My running slowed as I got closer and her laugh was probably the cutest thing ever. I take that back, it was also her smile.

Olly was genuinely happy when she pet the dog and it licked her constantly making her laugh more and more. I melted instantly but regained composure just as fast.

"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me.

"It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted her maroon beanie.

my skin burned at her words and she looked at me genuinely with her piercing blue eyes. Her black and maroon clothing brought out the blue in her eyes... Nicole, no.

I cleared my throat, "is it not normal for a principal to show concern for their student's well being?" I shook my thoughts away.

She gave me that smirk and crossed her arms, "sure oookaayy," she lingered with sarcasm.

I notice a familiar black car pull up and it was Michael... of all things he chooses to pester me on a Sunday morning.

Olly shop's the dog away, lord knows where it camr from but Michael's pressencs reverts my focus.

We literally have our divorce papers finalized later this week. It's only a matter of days.

"Hey can we talk," jogs across the parking lot. I rolled my eyes and face him. It was a matter of seconds before he noticed Olly.

"It's you..." he grumbled.

Olly didn't seem phased at all, "You have purple lipstick stains on your left chin douche bag. And since Nicole doesn't even wear lipstick, who's the freaky chick last night?" she smirked him in the eyes and he became even more upset.

"Why are you coercing me? What's your problem?" he threw his hands in the air.

I looked back at Olly again and she had a dark sparkle in her eye. I don't have the slightest clue as to how bold she is.

"My problem is that you have the smallest penis and yet your cock blocking my chance to get with her," she picks up her skateboard.

Michael gives me a crazy look and I couldn't do anything but look just as shock as he was.

"You told her about my size?!" he roared. "and you! what makes you think you have the slightest chance against me?" he snarled.

Olly didn't phase one bit. I think that's what scares me the most. She's not phased by this at all.

"Okay first of all, I'd throw up if someone was to talk to me about anyone's penis size. just ew. Side bar note: you're sad, you just out yourself for having a small penis. Also, I can tell because men who lack in -bulk- also lack in self esteem. Lastly, you're a shitty husband to a sexy son of gun wife that is now the principal at a school of horny teenagers. All I'm saying is, first come first serve. So far, I'm in the lead."

Everyone fell silent.

Michael glared at her and back at me continuously.

Olly just smirked at him enjoying herself as she watches him squirm. I was feeling all sorts of things.

Olly just kept running her mouth with the facts. "She deserves better. And if you can get her with your bullshit personality and two inches, I can get her with two fingers and by the laws of natural attraction," she barked back.

I saw Michael clench his fists and Olly changed her stance. There's a sparkle in Olly's eyes that intimidates me.

Gladly, Michael backed off and glared at me. "We'll continue back at the house," he puffed his chest out and left us at the door step of the school.

"Funny how you can even start anything with just two inches!" Olly yelled and Michael flipped her off.

She stood intensely as she eyed the him to leave in his car. I put my hand on her should trying to soften her up but she remained until he was out of her sight.

"What does it fucking take to get with a drop dead gorgeous ass woman like you? Am I the only one actually knows a dime piece around here?!" She brushed me off with anger and went in the building.