Chapter 28

Nicole's POV

I woke up in leather seat wrapped up in a throw blanket and my desk organized with all the things I pushed off earlier for- oh God.

I see Olly tidying up the things in my office in her white laced bralette and matching thongs. I bit my lip the way her thigh and calves would flex whenever she had to reach for the higher shelves that I'd have trouble reaching. Her toes were painted Snow White and she wore gold anklets that had small seashells attached. Her golden hair draped over her back, if skateboarding does all of that, I'm not complaining one bit.

"You're up," she broke my thoughts.

Olly walks over to kiss me dearly again, my body aching in the aftermath of what happened earlier.

She nuzzles hers nose onto mine and a giggle escapes our kiss as she leans her forehead into mine. What is she doing to me?

"You're upset about something, that wasn't sexy mean foreplay early... I won't pry but I have a proposition: we can either relieve the tension with another round or I can get dressed and go to the teacher's lounge to fix you a cup of coffee so we can talk about it. Hell, we can do both, 30 and 30 before it's 9am. Just tell me what you want, I'll make it happen," she whispers to my ear, her breath tickles my ear and heat flushes throughout my body.

Just the sound of being catered to, brings me to my knees.

"We can do both," I said without hesitation and brought her face to mine once more to taste her lips.

"I'll be right back," she gathers her clothes and puts them on.

I sat alone in my office, my thoughts. I just slept with my student and I might've liked it. Hell, I loved it; the way she kisses me, it's like she's hungry for more one after the other. And the way she touches me, physically and emotionally... her hands are perfectly fitted to cup my breasts and the way she's always talking about how I should be treated better. Even when she's angry, the same still applies.

I stared off and bit the side of my finger, at the thought of Olly and I hear a familiar light rhythmic knock.

"It's hot, like you," Olly gave her goofiest smile and we both cracked up at her lame pick up line.

She sets the coffee to the side after I take a couple of sips and get dressed. I find her staring at me, but I didn't say anything this time. My thoughts were else where, I cleared my throat and she flinched.

"Right," she nervously bit her lip and sat down on my desk facing me on my chair. "Come here," she reaches for my chair and pulls me into a tight embrace.

I'm not sure why, but I just started crying. I felt relieved in her arms. She cooed me and ran her fingers through my hair, comforting me.

"You don't have to tell me anything. Whatever it was, it's in the past. Nothing, no one is here to hurt you. You're safe, Nicole," she whispers and I quietly sniffled.

"I'm sorry," Olly apologizes and kisses my head, holding my tighter. It was so tight, I felt like she was holding me back together and I was clinging on for dear life for every passing second.

We stayed like that for minutes and I break free from her grasp. She hands me a tissue and my coffee and just looks at me worriedly. "What?" I sniffled.

Olly softly smiled and came off the desk and squatted down on the floor holding my hand and kissed my knuckles. She presses the back of my palm to her forehead for a brief moment and looks back up at me eye to eye.

"Nothing, I just wish I could give you more. Something to ease your pain and relieve you of your troubles... it may be the first time I've seen you cry, but the aching in my chest just by the thought of you crying is unbearable. I don't like you like this. I've never felt this pit in my stomach and I couldn't imagine what you're feeling right now. I just wish I could make it better is all," Olly confesses teary eyed.

I softly gasp at her words. Is this even the same Olly? Is this real? Is she real??

She grips my hand tighter and gets up to kiss my head again, and I close my eyes savoring every feeling I'd feel whenever her lips touched my body.

I felt like treasure. She makes me feel like treasure.

"Baby, I have to tell you something," I confessed and I could feel her body tense.