Chapter 39

Olly's POV

It's lunch and I decided to hang around campus to find Matt. We have some serious talking to do.

I still remain the topic for this school. Everyone is asking me questions and I was just focused on Matt- found you.

"Yo Donavan!" I shouted him and we both linked outside at the lunch tables.

"Why didn't you?" I started.

"I'm your best friend and only best friend. When I saw you kiss her bruh, I was speechless in a fangirl type of way. I'd never rat you two love birds out. That's your woman. Secret's safe with me. I had to crop out the kiss scene though. Bummer because it was hot, but you know how it is; principal's reputation and career on the line and all that," he said with ease and just ate the school chicken patty.

"Bullshit," I spat and chucked his sandwich across the tables. I could care less about his reaction.

"Hey!" A boy yelled across as he stands up covered in mustard stains from the sandwich.

"My fucking bad!!!" I shouted back.

"Oh hey Olly!" The boy changed his tone in a peppy way. This school I tell you.

"My chicken patty yo..." Matt whined.

"Grab your shit, we feast like the kings and queens we are today," I grabbed his bag and shoved it into his chest.

"Okay but you're paying and telling me all the details on how the fuck you pulled her," Matt sassed back.

<><><><><><>

After getting milkshakes and celebrating the fact that Matt just scouted, I was all fried.

I tossed my bag and skate board and kicked off my shoes. "Hey, today was a trip," I started off but my room was empty. No sign of Nicole anywhere... damn.

I flopped in my bed and blasted my band music until the sound of something crinkling caught my ear.

I sat up and felt a folded piece of paper on my bed that had my name written in cursive:

Hey Olly, today was pretty crazy.

I had a lovely time being under your care from beginning to end, but all good things must come to an end. Maybe I can start another good thing...

Maple street 34657, 2nd street ave apartment 982 💋

I decided to take one more whiff of the letter and tuck it inside my pillow.

The letter smelled like her and she left a lipstick print of her lips at the end. She drives me crazy.

She really gave me her address. I typed it into the Google maps to get a location and holy shit, bless the forces of the universe, she lives in the apartment complex two blocks down from the neighborhood.

Just as I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, I see a notification catch my attention and it's a couple images from an unknown number.

It was pictures of an empty apartment... and Nicole naked in front of the bathroom mirror...

Nicole: apartment tingz😙✌🏽

Me: holy fuck-

Nicole: you like??

Me: I love😍

Nicole: you should see me in person

Nicole : it* damn autocorrect...

Me: I'm cumming right now!

Me: coming* damn autocorrect🙃

Nicole: I see what you did there😉

Me: when I come over, you'll have more to see than just word play.

I suddenly found the energy to get back out of bed and skateboard to Nicole's new crib. I was just about leave the dealership until I see my dad with tears in his eyes and a woman next him.

"Olivia?" She questioned.

I studied her and I was too afraid to say it, "mom?"