Chapter 16

Olly's POV

I told Nicole what happened and she managed to look even more shocked than before.

"No but I do know what model of a car the person was driving.." I pull out my phone and showed her a picture of the car; it was a black dodge challenger.

I saw Nicole's eyes became wide and I bet she know who's drive it. And I bet if I throw in a hunch, she won't even have to say anything; her face would tell it all.

"It was Michael wasn't it?" I clenched my phone tighter. Her eyebrows lifted and looked at me- Bingo.

I was immeditately triggered. Completely ignored the pain I was feeling right now; I threw on some vans and went in my closet to grab a duffle bag, I'm fucking someone's shit today.

"Olly you're hurt! Where are you going?" I have no clue what I'm doing. All I know is that I'm going to avenge my board someway, somehow.

This was no day to be cruising, so I couldn't take my penny. This was a mission- an operation. Yeah I like that, operation: The Get Back.

"Olivia!" she shouted and I hesitated.

"don't call me that, ever" I said annoyed.

"You're going to tell me where you and douche bag live or I'm looking for it myself." I glared at her. I was so overwhelmed with anger and hate.

He went out of his way to hit me. What if I didn't jump off my board? What if I didn't noticed I was being chased? It's my turn.

"I'm sorry, Olly listen to me, I know that you're hurting. I feel it too. But please, whatever it is you're about to do, don't. Please. You're better than this." she practically begged.

She's only met me for like what? Four days? What does she know?

"You don't know me. What makes you believe that this isn't me?" I stormed out slamming my door.

I was dressed in all black and I dropped my stunt board that has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the grip tape and a pepperoni pizza design on the back of it with a scuffed supreme sticker.

I carried the duffle bag on my back and skated down the sidewalk, going house by house. As much pain I was still feeling in my ankle, I didn't care.

I hear a car slowly come next to me. "Olly! Stop this! Please, you need to rest," a beautiful voice cried.

I started tearing up the moment I saw a driveway with the black challenger.

This whole time, while i was crying, I could've plotted my revenge on you less than a mile away.

"Olly, I'm begging you! I know you're hurting. Please just stop," she continues to yell.

I bit my lip as I stopped in front their drive way and drop my duffle bag.

Once again, my ego gets the best of me. She's going to hate me forever. I'll deal with it.

I put on a gas mask, retied my hair, pulled out a can of red spray paint, a baseball bat and a tube of fire works. I think I know what I'm doing now..

I spray paint on the muscle car, something that'll send a message; 'here lies 2 inches' and I stood back in admiration. I look at the reflection of the windows and see Nicole in shock as to what I'm doing.

Honestly, I'm going with the flow.

I went to get my bat and busted the gas tank so the cap could come off.

I felt satisfaction from breaking something so I just busted window to window. I knocked off the review mirrors, banged up the hood and for a finisher, I flung the bat as hard as I could at the windshield and glass glittered in the air.

Now for the finishing touch, Fireworks.

I lit up the tube and I could feel the fireworks slowly built up momentum to burst out.

One by one, a colorful ball of fire would shoot out and I'd aim for the windows for the balls of fire to burst into sparks, starting a new fire.

"Olly!" Nicole shrieked.

She's really insistent that I'm actually a good person, I'm literally trashing your husband's car. I expect my police report to have exquisite grammar and proper punctuations.

I tossed my bag and the spray pain into the car and light up my last tube of fireworks and tossed the lighter in the flames as well, I hear a door open and slam in seconds, "WHAT THE HELL MY CAR!" Michael yelled.

My focus averted to his dumbass and I pulled out my phone with other hand to record a couple seconds of his face to what I did. I plan to play this back and enjoy every second.

My left arm is not as dominant and a ball of fire trajected in the gas tank... Oh shit.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dipped. I continue to record and in a matter of seconds the car exploded. I turned the camera back to my face and gestured my hand across my neck showing a cut throat but I noticed a man was was biking after me in his under pants.

Michael.

I hit the deck and went as fast I could, I didn't' give a shit about my ankle right now. I just might have to sit out one more week with this shit. It was useless, he's was faster and my ankle could only provide so much. This is a stunt board after all soooo maybe I can out maneuver him.

I went up driveways and flipped over trash cans, knocking them over.

My ankle is killing me but death by Michael is far worse.

Pretty soon I did a big ass olly over a hedge and Michael flipped over them. I took a deep breath and just cruised back home.

"Whew," I told myself.

I laughed my ass off on the way back watching what I recorded. Michael's face was priceless and when he was aggressively pedaling and crashed into the hedge was pure gold.

A small pinch of guilt ate at me when I realized that Nicole witnessed the whole thing and even begged me to stop. I don't blame her for choosing to hate me. Or turning me in at that.