Chapter 26

Nicole's POV

"Close the door and sit," I said coldly and Olly simply obeys with no back talk or smart remarks.

I took a brief glance at her and she looked honestly, adorable in that oversized sweatshirt. I licked my lips before she turned around to sit across from me. I could hear her foot tap continuously. It's not like her to get nervous.

"Is everything okay? Not that I'm turned off by you being all mean or anything, but I can like comeback on a different day to get my present. You look stressed. I'm sorry I started the food fight. I can go write a statement," she blurted.

I stopped writing to put down my pen and she flinched. "Olly," I started. "No you may not. You're here with me until 9am. You're getting you're present. I wouldn't dare keep such a thing from you," I firmly stated.

I followed her eyes as they wandered across my body and immediately snap back into my eyes. I raise a brow letting her know that I had just seen her checking me out and she bites her lip.

I take my reading glasses off and toss them to the side. "Fuck...." I barely hear from Olly and shifted my sight to hers as she looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful person in the world.

I break her gaze as I raise a brow and smirk at her. A bright sheer shade pink forms on her cheeks and she looks directly into my eyes, expression still remaining the same.

I scoot out to have room to go under my desk and reach for her present.

I walk around my cluttered desk and cleared everything off without hesitation. Olly sucks in her bottom lip and her fingers fiddle around under her sleeves.

I appreciate her for being so cooperative and behaving herself. Almost makes me want to- I'm doing it anyways. I basically told her last night

I sit and fold my legs in front of her and gently set the gift her lap. Before sitting back comfortably on my desk, I leave a kiss on her cheek; "thank you for behaving so well this morning," I lean back and flip my hair to the side.

"Go on, open it," I giggle that I have this much of an affect on her.

Hesitantly she obeys and rips the wrapping off the paper and it's just the the cardboard box. I watched her questioningly as to why she stopped right there and she sets it down.

I feel a warm hand cup my face and an arm slink around my waist. Olly breaks away from me, slightly tugging at my bottom lip and wraps her arms around my neck, "whatever it is that you got me, I'm sure it'll be kick ass." She licks her lips and sat back down with the box in her lap.

Did she just kiss me 'thank you?'

She hastily unboxes her present and her mouth drops. I smirk at her reaction, satisfied that she's speechless. "How's that for kickass," I smirked.

There wasn't a response, she remained silent.

Olly ran her fingers across the deck's craftsmanship and within seconds, her eyes are flooding with tears. This was not the reaction I was looking for, I thought she'd be excited.

"Y- you... Thank you," she sobbed and tightened her grip around the skateboard. She just held on to it tightly and sobbed.

Part of me wanted to cry, I now understand why she values that skateboard. Another part of me is turned on by this side of her. She's so vulnerable... it's heart warming. She's so difficult to read when she's smirking all the damn time. This side of her is something I didn't think existed.

I got off from my desk and gently picked up the board from her and held her hands. Olly flings her arms around my waist tightly and continues to cry.

"You have no idea what that meant to me. No idea," she nuzzles her forehead into my waist and I massaged the back of her hair with my fingertips.

My heart fluttered in the moment and everything started becoming hot when she stood up to look me in the eyes with her red nose, swollen plump lips and pink cheeks; it really brought out the blue and green in her eyes. She furrows her brows, trying to resist something but her lip bite gives into temptation and kisses my lips tenderly yet aggressively. I moaned into her lips and that was enough confirmation for her.

Her hand swiftly glides down my thighs and she props me up on my desk. Her eyes fluttered and she looks tremendously adorable with her small sniffles. Olly climbs onto the desk and straddles me while cupping my face. I could still feel tears streaming down her cheeks onto mine.

With every touch, my skin burned where her fingers brush and she slides off my blazer. She takes another moment to look me up and down and I honestly find myself holding my breath as her finger roams across my chest. Olly places her hand at the center of my chest and gently pushes me on my back while her other hand unzips the back of my dress, don't tell me she's experienced.