chapter 25

Olly's POV

I wiggle my toes and stretch out of my bed. I had the biggest grin on my face and I knew exactly why; I just might have a shot with Nicole fucking Waters... what a woman.

I blasted my band music and got ready. "What the fuck do I wear?" I tossed clothes behind me left, right, back... up?

Shit, my favorite bra is on the ceiling fan. I didn't want to over dress or seem like I was trying so I decided to dress as usual.

A classic navy blue sweatshirt, grey spandex shorts, Nike above ankle socks and some white crocs. Oh now that's classy.

I slide down the rail and brew a fresh pot of coffee for my dad when he wakes up. I shove a chocolate chip granola bar into my mouth as I reach for the pintail board Marianna got me. That's so nice of her.

It felt wobbly, and the board is flexible since it made of bamboo, but it didn't take long to adjust. I was gliding to school and I couldn't wait to learn new tricks with this.

I sign into the detention check in at the library and Mariam had sent me to Nicole's office.

My body tingles with all sorts of emotions and nerves.

<><><><><><>

Walking up to Nicole's office I let my bun fall a loose and my volumed straight hair is now at it's prime.

I knock on the door; "come in," I hear her say huskily. I gulped down to the possibilities of this event.