Chapter 34

Olly's POV

As much as I wanted to watch her wake up in my arms, I had to watch the sun rise today. It's mandatory that I watch the sun rise to a minimum of once a week.

I threw on some short and crocs. I looked back at Nicole peacefully sleeping and my heart aches. I tip toes back to cover her up with blanket and switched my crocs into sports mode to tip toe out faster.

Making my way out to the lot, I found a set of stairs that led to the roof of the dealership and I found my beach chair and an umbrella.

"Ahhhh," I kicked my feet back and threw on my shades to watch the sun rise.

This is such an underrated hobby, to just sit back and enjoy nature. It's the little things in life.

I don't like the way the rest of the world see things. Who wouldn't want to watch a sun rise.

I was getting ready to doze off into a lap nap until I hear yelling through the roof top. I cursed under my breath trying to figure out what the issue is.

I doubt it's my dad and Nicole, he gave her permission to stay.

<><><><><>

I'm walking up the steps and I started to hear things a lot better. Nicole's up... I take it that's Michael she's yelling at.

I gently knock on the door but no response. Fucking great.

I pull out my phone and start playing my band music and lay in front of my bedroom door on the cold ass floor.

Man I'm tired. I only got up to watch the sun rise, I'm not an early bird for real for real.

I pick a nice song to listen to on loop and I fall back asleep with in minutes- well half sleep.

For the most part, I just laid on the floor listening to music. But I am more relaxed than usual. The music's loud so I can't hear shit. And my eyes are closed so I don't see shit. I wonder if this would be a great time to try and imagine my happy place.

I quietly giggle to myself and just focused on enjoying the music.

Moments later, slight tapping woke up me up. I really got comfortable on the floor, so I turned to my other side.

My earbuds get yanked from my ear and that was more than enough to piss me off, "a girl is trying to sleep! Jesus, I couldn't even watch the sunrise in peace. You mean to tell me I can't sleep on my own floor in peace as well?!" I sat straight up and stormed off leaving my phone behind.

Nothing works. Nothing helps. Worst part about it, everything just pisses me off. Music rarely works.

I stormed down the stairs and grabbed the board Mariana gave me as a birthday present. "Heyyoooo... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," my dad approached me.

"Try the floor," I growled. "I'll be back before 12 in the afternoon. I'm going to the beach," I skated off.