29.

I woke up to Shawn repeatably kissing my face. "Shawn." I groan turning my back towards him. "Please..." Shawn says and I turn to face him. "Why are you waking me up so early?" I ask while rubbing my eyes. "It's two in the afternoon." He says and I climb out of bed. "Exactly that's early." I mumble while grabbing a hair tie and putting my hair into a messy ponytail. My hair was probably looking like I just got out of a tornado.

***

I got out the shower and saw Shawn on his phone. "Took you long enough." He said looking up at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are we doing today?" I asked and a huge smile spread across his face. "It's a surprise." He says and I climb in the bed next to him. "Please Shawn?" I whine and he shakes his head no."I promised the guys I wouldn't tell you." He says and I glare at him. "Awe don't look at me like that." He says and I just glare at him. He knows I hate surprises.

"You'll thank me later." He says and I walk out the room. "No kiss?" He calls after me but I pretend not to hear. I see Cam sitting on the couch doing nothing. "Hey Cam?" I say taking a seat next to him. "Do you know what we're doing today?" I ask sweetly, obviously wanting to know what we're doing. "Yup" he says still watching the TV. "What is it?" I ask and Cam shrugged. "I swear if nobody tells me what we're doing today I'm literally going to kill someone." I groan while standing up. "If you kill us you won't know where we're going." Cam says and I walk over to the kitchen area. I open the cabinet and pulled out the box of oreos. I opened the box of oreos and there was one cookie left.

"Are you serious?" I say to myself before eating the Oreo. I didn't say I wasn't going to eat it. I sat down on the couch and went through twitter. It was the same hate on my timeline like always. It was getting old and I was starting not to care. Yeah I was starting to believe some of the things I saw but I've been trying not to give a fuck even though it's hard. Soon everyone piled out of their rooms ready to go.

When we got to the lobby there we're a few fans standing there. "Look the guys are with that slut." The girl with Ginger hair said and her friends glared at me. "I heard she slept with all the guys she ever met." Another girl said.

Am I the only that hears this?

Hearing it in person is different from reading it online. I guess actually hearing it in person hurts more, they're actually saying it in person makes it worst for some reason. "Hey is everything okay?" Shawn whispers and I just nod. The girls walked over to us and she asked the guys for a picture which they kindly agreed to take. I roll my eyes as the girls take pictures with them.

"You really do love rolling your eyes huh?" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Taylor. "Now what's the matter?" He ask and I shrug. "Society." I say and he playfully glares at me. "But seriously what wrong?" He asks and I shrug again. "Nothing's wrong with me." I say and wait for the rest of the guys. After they finish with the girls we walk out to the limo. We climb in and the guys started making snapchats "Nash get your fucking phone out of my fucking face." I say while hitting his phone. "wow someone's bitchy today." He says and the guys laugh. I flip them off and Nash puts the video on snapchat.

I didn't talk for to anyone for a while. We we're driving for an hour and I started to get irritated. "Where are we going?!?!" I randomly blurt out. "Someone's impatient." Jacob says and I gave him a look.

"We're here, calm down." Aaron says and I look out the window. There where horse stables and horses. "Horses!" I say while staring out the window. I haven't actually rode on a horse before, it's always been a dream.

"I haven't actually rode on a horse before, it's always been a dream." I hear Hayes say in a mocking tone and I look over at him. I obviously said that out loud. Oops.