44.

Cam and I were sitting in my room, nobody said anything. I was looking at my phone pretending to be busy but really I was trying not to make this anymore awkward than it already was. I felt Cam's eyes on me as I went through my phone.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked finally annoyed with the tension that has been building up between us. "There's just something about you." He said while looking at my face. He looked into my eyes and I knew he knew something was wrong. "What is it?" He asked and I looked away from him.

I wear more makeup then I should but it's to cover up all the bruises on my face and neck. Cam knows I hate wearing a lot of makeup, but I'm kinda forced to now.

"Its nothing." I say but cam gives me this look. He knew something was wrong but he doesn't know what. It's hard lying to Cameron, it's like He's the only person left who actually cares. "Your not very good at lying." He says and I roll my eyes. "Please just tell me what's wrong. I can tell something is bothering you." Cam says and I sigh.

"Zach doesn't want me to go back on tour, he actually got really angry once I told him." I say and Cam shakes his head. "What happened?" He asked a little concerned. "He was angry that's it. He stormed out the house and we haven't talked since." It wasn't a complete lie, he was angry and we haven't talked for two days. He was probably with some slut, I know He's cheating and it's not very hard to tell. Whenever I walk into the room He's texting someone and when I ask who he gets all defensive. He starts yelling at me talking about how I'm always in his business. And in the hallways at school he would be flirting with these random girls.

"Oh..." he said while trailing off "Do you want me to help you pack?" He asked and I agreed. We got out my suitcase and started throwing random clothes in it. "Why do you have all of my sweatpants?" Cam asked and I shrugged. "They're comfy." I said as I threw a pair in the suitcase. He shook his head and continued packing.

"SKYLER ZACHARY IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Shit." I mumbled. "What?" Cam asked confused. I quickly grabbed the suitcase and shoved it under my bed. Saying that I was scared is an understatement, I was terrified. But he won't do anything he can't. Cam is here and I'll be fine as long as he stays with me.

Cam grabbed my arm and stood me so I was looking at him. "Sky calm down." He says and I attempt to calm down. "What is wrong?" He asks with concern in his voice. "I didn't tell Zach that I'm still going on tour. He thinks I'm staying. Please don't say anything to him, I want to be the one to tell him." I say with worry evident in my voice. "Okay calm down." He says and I nod.

"SKYLER!" My mom calls one more time. "Can't she walk her lazy ass up the stairs instead of yelling?" I say more to myself but Cam ends up hearing he starts laughing as I walk to the door. "Don't touch anything." I say to Cam. I ran down the stairs to see Zach standing by the door.

"Let's go on a walk." He says with a fake smile on his face. "I'm kinda busy." I say and his smile starts to fade. "You have no choice." he says through gritted teeth. "Can Cameron come? I don't really want to leave him here alone." I say hoping he says yes. "Whatever." He says while folding his arms over his chest and rolling his eyes. I ran up the stairs and got Cameron. "We're going on a walk with Zach." I say. Cameron was lying on my bed throwing a ball at the wall. "Do I have-"

"yes" I cut him off and he got up off of the bed. He put on his shoes and we walked downstairs.

Cam walked behind us but he didn't mind he was on his phone anyways. Zach reached for my hand but I pulled it away quickly. He grabbed my hand and he intertwined our fingers. "So what are you going to do about that tour?" He asked, he narrowed his eyes so he was looking at me and only me. "I decided I'm not going." I gave him a fake smile and he nodded. I looked back at Cam to see he was already looking at me. "What are you doing?" He mouthed. "I'll explain later." I mouthed back. Obviously I was lying, what was I going to tell him? Zach is going to literally kill me if I do go on tour.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Zach asked and I shrugged my shoulders we looked back at Cam and he looked up from his phone. "Yeah sure." He said and we walked to McDonald's.

We took a seat in a Booth while Zach went to go order for us. "What the hell was that? You had the perfect opportunity to tell him." Cam said once Zach was out of sight. "You don't understand." I sigh.

"You were going to leave without telling him, weren't you?" Cam says like he was reading my mind. "Yes. But I have a good reason why." I say.

No I don't.

"What?" He asks. "Umm..." I said trailing off to find an excuse. "I'm telling him." Cam says about to stand up. "Cam we leave in three days and I know He's cheating. I rather leave while we're on 'good terms'. I love him Cam and I don't want to be heart broken when I go back on tour." Everything after the first sentence was a lie. I hate lying to Cam, He's been here for me and I feel like I'm being disloyal to him by not telling him the truth. "Do you really love him?" Cam asks and I nod.

I need a bucket of holy water, it's like I can't stop lying.

"Promise you'll tell him when we get to Canada for the first event?" Cam says. "We're going to Canada?!?!" I ask and everyone looked towards me and Cam. "Yes now shut up." I've always wanted to visit Canada and I don't know why but I have. "Are you going to tell him when we arrive in Canada?" Cam asked. "Yes I promise."

There goes another lie.

I would never tell Zach where I'm at especially after I just got away from him.

I want to be free from him.

I just want to be happy, is that so much to ask for?

Zach came back with the food and we all sat down and ate occasionally having small talk.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment it means a lot when you guys do.

How is your school year so far? Idk I'm just tryna make small talk.

Bye ♥