64.

After gathering all the little rugrats we drove to the beach for the wedding. "How much time do we have until the actual wedding?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "About an hour."

After an hour of worrying it was time for the wedding. I took a deep breath as I stood at the end of the isle waiting for them to start the music signaling for me to walk down the isle. Before I knew it music started playing and Avery was walking down the isle throwing rose petals. Kyle locked our arms together and began walking me down the isle to my soon to be husband. Shawn stood at the alter looking at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "I love you." Kyle whispered before sending me off to Shawn. Shawn grabs my hands as the ceremony started.

Soon it was time for our vows.

"Skyler." He started off "I vow to put you before myself at all times. I vow to honor you as my wife, my best friend, and my partner for life. For every story I tell with my life I want to tell it with you. For every hard time we endure, I want to endure it with you. For every good memory we make, I want to celebrate it with you. I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes open wide, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." He says and my eyes start to water. He's so perfect in every way imaginable.

"Shawn." I started looking him in the eyes. "I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together. You're the one I want to be with for my entire life. You're the one who was there for me even when times were rough, I know I messed up in the past and you were there to help me through every step of the way. You treated me like a queen even though I wasn't. Only you made me feel this way and I'm so very grateful for that. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather be with because it's you and only you." I say looking at Shawn. His eyes were starting to water as he looked me in the eyes. I can tell he wanted to pull me into a tight hug and passionately kiss my lips, but he knew he had to wait a little longer. His hands were still locked with mine so he gave it a small squeeze. I smiled before beginning to blush.

"Do you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes take Skyler Rose Dallas to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. "I do." Shawn says looking into my eyes while smiling at me.

"And do you Skyler Rose Dallas take Shawn Peter Raul Mendes to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked "I do." I smiled up at Shawn.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now-" Shawn and I's lips were already connected before the priest could finish his sentence. Oops. "Kiss the bride..." The priest says in the middle of our kiss. We eventually pull away, our foreheads were leaning up against each others as I looked up at him to look at his perfect chocolate brown eyes that I originally fell in love with. It was amazing how Shawn was still taller than me even when I'm wearing heels.

"I love you." Shawn whispers before pecking my lips once more. "I love you more." I whisper back with the hugest smile on my face. "That's impossible." He says backs. "No it's not." I respond smiling up at him. He is too cute for his own good. I pull away from him to see everyone smiling at us.

Shawn picks me up bridal style and begins to march around with me in his arms. "Daddy, don't drop mommy." Avery says and Shawn looks back at her. "I wont." He smiles at her.

*

*

*

"We have to take a picture." I tell Shawn and he agrees. "A!" Shawn shouts for Avery. "Yes." She says sweetly walking over to Shawn and I. "We're going to take a family picture, is that okay with you?" He asks and she eagerly nods her head. We had the photographer take multiple pictures. Some with just me and Avery, others with just Shawn and Avery, we had pictures with just the three of us and we had the entire MagCon family with their kids.

Soon I threw the bouquet of flowers into a crowd of single woman and woman that have not been married. Hayes' girlfriend Sofia caught the bouquet of flowers and looked over at Hayes. I guess they're the next to be married considering they weren't engaged or married yet, while the rest of us were already married or engaged.

The rest of the night was amazing. Shawn and I both smashed cake in each other's faces and he threw me in the water with the dress on. We danced a little, drank a little and talked a lot. We brought up old stories from MagCon and it was fun being able to look back at these memories. The kids were exhausted by midnight so we ended up going home at around one, just so us adults can have fun ourselves.

Avery fell asleep on the ride home so Shawn just brought her up to her room.

"Are you up for baby making?" Shawn asked smirking at me.

"Another child?" I asked and he nodded. " I want this many..." Shawn said holding up four fingers. "Subtract a finger Mr. Mendes." I told him and he laughed. "But we have plenty of room in this gigantic house of ours Mrs. Mendes." That is true, but raising four kids in one gigantic house is going to be a problem. "Okay four kids it is." I smile up at him and he climbs on top of me. "Yay." He says beginning to place small kisses down my neck.

Yay the last update! I'll have the epilogue posted soon, so look out for that. If anything it would be in two to three days tops. I promise.

Night guys <3