35.

●SHAWN POV●

What does she mean she can't continue on with the tour?

"Skyler you can't leave." I say but she just looks at me. "There's nothing you can do to change my mind. I rather not stay on tour with a group of guys that probably hate me." She says and walks over to her bed.

"Skyler let me take you out somewhere. Maybe you'll change your mind."

"Nothing is going to change my mind. I'm going to talk to Bart later and tell him." She says and I look away from her. I run my finger through my hair as I start to walk towards the door.

"Are you leaving because of me?" I ask. I turn back around to face her, she was already looking at me.

"What? No. Everything I do is not based around you." She say and I cross my arms over my chest. "Then tell me why your leaving." I say while leaning up against the door. She didn't say anything at first. "I can wait here all day." I say and she just glares at me. "I don't have to tell you anything." She says a bit harshly. "We're not even dating, I don't have to explain myself to you."

"We're not dating but it doesn't mean I don't care for you." I say and she rolls her eyes and grabs her phone from off the nightstand. She doesn't say another word. After a few minutes she locks her phone than stands up from her bed. "Thanks for pretending to care." She says and grabs her suitcases from the corner of the room. "I actually do care about you." I say while watching her pack some of her clothes.

"You can stop lying to yourself. My plane leaves at 11 tonight so I don't have to be a burden to anyone after this." She walks into the bathroom and grabs all her things.

"Just give me one reason why your leaving. If you do I leave you alone to pack, if you don't your not getting on that plane tonight."

She stops packing to look over at me. "I'm not happy here Shawn." She says and I look at her. "Why aren't you happy. "

"You said one reason, you never said I needed an explanation." She says while throwing clothes into her bag. "Why aren't you happy?"

"What is this a therapy session?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest. You can tell she was irritated. "Tell me why you're sad and I'll leave you alone this time. I promise."

"Because of you Shawn." She says and I looked down at the ground. Did I hurt her that bad? "I'm sorry, I-" she cut me off. "No, not like that. You changed me for the better. Kinda. You were there for me when no one else was, you treated me like a princess and I treated you like shit. I cheated on you because my dumbass had to get drunk. I'm the one that's sorry. I shouldn't have treated you the way I did, if I could I would go back to that night just to change everything. But I don't deserve you Shawn, go find someone just as sweet as you are and give her the world." She says with tears in her eyes. She was holding them back even though she knows that she doesn't have to pretend to be strong When she's around me. I told her that once before.

"I don't want anyone else, I want you."

"I'm sorry Shawn." She says and I stand up straight. "I know." Was all I said before I walked out the room.

"What happened?" Taylor asked and I looked at them. "She's going back to California tonight." I say and the guys looked shocked.

"She can't leave!" Mahogany says while looking at Cameron. Soon everyone's eyes shifted towards Cam. "What?" He asked. "Go talk to your cousin dumbass." Johnson says giving him the duh look.  "She said nothing was going to change her mind. She already brought her plane ticket, her plane leaves tonight at 11."

"Even if I do talk to her she wouldn't listen to me." He says and Taylor Stands up. "I'll go talk to her. She's like my baby sister." He says and Cam shrugs. "You can try." He says and Taylor walks into her room. After a few minutes Taylor walks out if Skyler's room. "Well then." He says taking a seat on the couch. "What happen?" Cameron asked.