28.

"Skyler hurry the fuck up!" Kyle yelled. Kyle was leaving tomorrow morning so we decided to spend the day together. "Stop rushing me." I say walking into the living room. "Finally." I hear him mumble and I roll my eyes. I grab my bag and we walk out the door. I jumped on his back causing him to stumble forwards. "You couldn't give me a warning?" He laughs and continues walking.

"What are we going to do?" I ask as he walked around with me on his back. "To be honest I have no clue." He says while carrying me down the street.

"So you really like that Shawn guy?" He asks and I immediately start to smile. "Yeah, he's really sweet." I say but then I hear Kyle mumble something under his breath. "Yeah that's what you said about Cody." After he said that my smile faded.

"Don't bring him up." I said with no emotion in my voice. Why did he have to bring him up. "With every guy you dated it was  he's really sweet but then later on you find out it was all a lie." He said and I jump off his back. "Skyler-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Leave it alone." I said and walked down the street.

"Can we not fight today?" Kyle asked after a few minutes of silence. "You started this." I say with my arms still folded across my chest. He rolled his eyes and we walked into some diner. We ordered our food and I took out my phone and went on twitter.

"Skyler I'm just worried about you." Kyle says breaking the silence between us. "Worried about what? I know he's different and that's a fact. He wouldn't hurt me on purpose."

"Skyler you say that about every guy and so far I was right about all of them."

"Your not right this time." I say and the waitress comes back with our food. "Do you want to go back to the hotel since you obviously don't want to talk to me?" He says and I shrug. Kyle payed and we went back to the hotel. Kyle started to pack and I went into Nash's room where everyone was hanging out. "You guys came back early." Nash said and I shrugged "we got bored." I say sitting in between Cam and Shawn. "Let me guess you two are already arguing." Cam says and I let out a small laugh. "Yup."

"Anyways, who wants to play truth or dare?" Aaron suggests and we all agree. "I'll go first. Skyler truth or dare?" Cam says and I roll my eyes.

"Dare." I say. "I dare you to make up with Kyle." I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk to Kyle's room to see him sitting on the floor packing his things. "Hey, can we talk?" I ask while standing in the doorway.

I never apologize but a dare is a dare.

"Yeah sure." He says and I walk in the room. "I didn't mean to snap at you earlier, I guess I was angry because you never accept any guy that I ever dated." I say looking at the ground. "I care about you that's all. I don't want to see you getting hurt like you have in the past." He says and I look over at him. "I was a stupid teenager." I admit. I fell in love with all the wrong people, I got mixed up with the wrong crowd and I even got myself in trouble. I guess I wasn't the smartest person and I wanted people to accept me.

"Was? You still are." Kyle says playfully. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight embrace. "You know I love you right?" He says and I nod. "Why the fuck are you so tall? I just realized how tall you are." I say and gust laughs. We don't even have the tallest parents so how is he so tall? He was almost a foot taller than me. Not a foot taller than me but at least 7 inches. He laughs and we pull away from the hug. "I'll let you pack. I'll see you later okay?" I say and He nods. I walk out the room and go back to the other room.

"What happened?" Cameron asked and I shrug. "Nothing we just made up like you said." I say and we go back to the game. "Gilinsky truth or dare?" I say and He chooses dare. "I dare you to go to the hotel room across from us in only your boxers and ask for some clothes."