34.

●SHAWN POV●

It's been three days since Skyler and I had our argument. We haven't talked since. She wouldn't even look at me. I really do want to apologize for everything I said to her but she only leaves her room when we have an event and when we do have an event she won't talk to anyone unless she's forced to. We need each other.

To be honest I miss calling her mine, I miss holding her in my arms at night, I miss talking to her and I miss making her smile. Her true smile was much prettier than the fake one she puts on for her fans.

And I know that she's feeling worst about herself, she stopped eating and I'm really worried about her. Cam would bring her some of her favorite foods and she wouldn't even take a bite. There was a few times where Cameron had to force her to eat her food.

At least once a day there's a hashtag trending number one just to send her hate, that all happened after a fan found out that we broke up. I don't know how she found out but she did and the fans gave her a bunch of shit.

Some nights if you listen closely you can hear her quietly sobbing. When I hear that I automatically breakdown. I caused her this pain and it hurts. I would walk up to her door and sit against it and listen to her quietly sobbing. Sometimes you could hear her mumble a few words.

Once I heard her say that she hated herself. Once she said that I instantly broke into tears. When I'm around the guys I pretend that I'm not hurting.

"Shawn are you ready yet?" Matt asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah let me get my phone." I say and grab my phone off the nightstand. I walk out the room and see everyone waiting by the door. Skyler was standing by the door wearing a black magcon hoodie and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She had her hair in a messy bun and she wore a little bit of makeup.

We left the room and got into the limo. She sat by the window like always. She had both her headphones in as she watched the cars pass by.

She's been writing new music lately and she was planning on singing it today at the event. She mentioned it once to Carter and Taylor.

We were all sitting backstage waiting for the event to start. The guys were doing what they normally do.

Nash snuck up behind Skyler and playfully slapped her. Instantly she slapped him back and the guys started laughing. After the laughing died down Mahogany and Jacob sang to pass the time.

***

We all sat onstage as Skyler introduced her new song. "My new song is called perfect, I hope you enjoy." She says with a fake smile.

"Made a wrong turn once or twice. Dug my way out, blood and fire. Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life." I watched as Skyler sang the first verse.

She sang her song with full emotion. I watched as a few tears fell from her eyes. She wiped them away and looked back out at the crowd. "Thanks for listening." Her fans cheered for her and she smiled back at them. She walk over towards Mahogany and Azu. I noticed Skyler and Azu were really close these last couple of days. The three of them were always close but Azu and Sky have spent the most time together. Maybe it's because they both feel the same way, or because they just need each other.

"We have a special surprise for Azu!" Cameron says into the mic and Azu looks at him confused. The crowd erupted in awes. Matt walked in holding a bunch of roses. Behind him was a very tall security guard holding a life size Teddy bear that was clearly bigger than Matt himself.

"Azucena I love so much. I know I messed up and I'm sorry. I hope you can find a way to forgive me." He pauses for a second and moves closer to her. "Will you take me back?" He says and Azucena nods. He pulls her into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I missed you." He accidentally says into the mic. "I missed you too." Azucena says back to him.