6.

*2 weeks later*

I arrived at the airport where we were supposedly suppose to meet the other guys. "They're standing over there." Cam says while pointing in the direction of 11 guys and 2 girls. We walked over to them, instantly a guy with bright blue eyes jumped in to Cam's arms. "CAMMY!" He yelled and everyone laughed including Cam. He pushed the boy off and He started laughing. "Don't ever call me that again." He says and the boy playfully pouts. "Is that Skyler?" He asks and Cam nods. "Hi Skyler, I'm Nash." He opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him back and we both pulled away shortly after. Everyone then started introducing themselves.

There was Matthew, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Jacob, Sammy, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Taylor and Aaron. Then there was obviously Azu and Mahogany.

We got to the hotel and got our rooming arrangements, one of the stupid rules my dad made up was I cannot share a room with any guy other than Cameron. But we're all connecting rooms. We got up to our room and I jumped on the king size bed. I made Cam bring my suitcase to the room and he's taking forever to come up.

Cam walked through the door and He left all the bags by the door. "Cammy." I whined and He glared at me. "Don't call me that." He said and I laughed. "Do you think we can visit Cody since we're in New York for the week?" I asked while looking up at the ceiling.

"You miss him a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah. He was my first love and ever since I left I couldn't help but think about him. We would talk on the phone all night in to the early morning." I say thinking about some of the late night conversations we had. Sometimes we facetime, sometimes we text and sometimes we just simply talk on the phone. "If it makes you happy then go ahead." He says and I get the hugest smile on my face. "I love you so much!" I yell jumping in to his arms.

I pull out my phone and call Cody. He answers on the second ring, his voice is like a melody that I can listen to on repeat. "Hello?" He says and I smile.

"Cody guess what." I say and He thinks for a second. "What?" He asks and I laugh. "You have to guess."

"I don't know, are you moving back to New York?!?!" He asks excitedly. "No, I wish though. But I am in New York for the week."

"Seriously!" I can imagine him with the hugest smile of his face. "Can we meet up sometime?" He asks and I agree. "How about tomorrow, I really miss you."

"I'm busy tomorrow but maybe on Tuesday?" I say more like a question and He agrees. "I can't wait to see you, but I have to go, I'll see you Tuesday." He says and we both hang up.

Cam walks back in the room and smiles. "Come over to Nash's side, we're going to play truth or dare to get to know each other better." He says and I agree. "Hold on I'll be right over." I walk into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I look like a hot mess. I fixed my make up and I put my hair up in to a Messy bun. I walked over to Nash's side and everyone's already sitting in a circle. I sit down in between Cam and Shawn and we start playing.

"Cam, truth or dare?" Nash asked and Cam chose dare. "I dare you to run out on the balcony with only your boxers on." He says and Cam begins to strip. He walks out on to the balcony and Nash locks the door behind Cam. We all start to laugh as Cam tried to open the door. For the next five minutes all we heard was screams, "open the door" and laughter. Nash finally opened the door and Cam walks in and puts his clothes back on. "Nash, dare or dare?"

"I choose truth." He says. "Truth wasn't an option." Cam says and Nash rolls his eyes. "I dare you to drink ketchup." He says and Nash makes a disgusted face. "I hate ketchup." Nash groans and walked to the fridge. He pulls out the ketchup and squirts some in his mouth. "I think you need some more." Cam walked over to him and squirts a lot in his mouth and all over his clothes. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!!!" Nash yells and we all laugh.

Nash changes out of his clothes and puts on a pair of pajamas. He takes his seat and we continued with the game until it was my turn. "Skyler, truth or dare?" Of course I choose dare. "7 minutes in heaven with Shawn." Sammy said. Both of us looked at each other and back at Sammy. "Just don't do anything stupid. Shawn is a good guy." Cam whispered and pushed me forward signaling for me to go. Both Shawn and I walked in to the other room and sat on the bed.

"So...." I said trailing off. There was nothing to really talk about.

"I watched a few of your YouTube videos with the guys, your a really good Singer and your funny." He says while smiling. His smile was perfect, his smile showed his straight white teeth. "Thank you." I smiled looking in to his hypothesizing chocolate brown eyes. "I heard some of your songs on the radio and your not bad yourself." I say and He let's out a slight laugh.

"I love your eyes." He say nervously then looking down at his shoes."Thank you." I smiled at him and He looked up at me. After that I didn't really now what to say.

"Where did you learn how to sing?" I asked trying to start small talk. "I use to sing around the house and my parents would tell me that I'm tone deaf, over the years my singing got better and I posted a few vines not thinking anything of it and over a few days I got more and more followers so I started posting more covers and I wrote my own songs." He says and I nod.

"How did you start to sing?" He asks. "I've been singing since I was three. I started posting covers on YouTube, I also made fun videos just for the fun of it. After a while I kept getting views and subscribers." I say and He nods.

"TIME'S UP!" Someone yelled through the door. We stood up and walked in to the other room. "So what happened in there?" Sammy said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Nothing." I say and we continued our game of truth or dare.