63.

"Avery please get ready." I begged the five year old that was running around the house. Shawn soon walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. "Shawn please help me control Avery." I beg him and he laughs. Avery and I have to be at Mahogany's in an hour but no one is helping me. "Okay." Shawn says walking past me, I slap his butt and he turns to face me. He smirks at me and I stick my tongue out. "Put some clothes on." I say and Shawn shakes his head no. "I'm going to our wedding just like this." He says pulling his towel off. "Shawn!" I yelled and he laughed. "Avery doesn't need to see that at such a young age." I joke and he wraps the towel around his waist once again. Shawn threw on a pair of basketball shorts and quickly put on a plain white t-shirt. He walked around the house looking for Avery.

"Avery sweetie please get ready, You and mommy have to go over to Aunt Mahogany's." Shawn says and I hear Avery yell at Shawn. "I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

"You get to be a princess all day. Auntie Mahogany is going to help you get ready, don't you want to play princess?" We spoil this kid way too much, but after all she is our little princess. "Are you going to dress up like a princess too?" She asked and I walked to Avery's room standing in the door frame to watch the two have their special heart to heart. "No. I'm going to be the king, but after I'll let you dress me up like a princess." He smiles down at her. Avery's eyes widen as she smiles up at Shawn "Really?!" She asks and Shawn nods his head yes. "But you have to get ready. Okay?" Shawn adds and Avery squeals. "Thank you." He smiles kissing the top of her head.

1 hour later

Avery and I were driving over to Mahogany's house to get ready, Shawn was going over to Cam's house and the guys were all going to meet over there to help Shawn out. We got to Mahogany's house and knocked on her door, Mahogany soon answered. "Avery!" Mahogany said picking Avery up. "Hey Sky." She said pulling me into a hug with Avery still on her hip. She guided us upstairs and handed Avery to Azu. "Are you going to get the kids ready?" Mahogany asked her. "Yeah, They're in the other room playing."

Matt and Azu had 1 kid so far and Matt wants more, they named their son Zack. How ironic. It's not like they meant to name him Zack, they kinda just fell in love with the name. Plus Zack actually looks like a Zack so I guess it's okay.

Mahogany ended up with Jacob (Yes I'm still on Jox, SUE ME!) They had a daughter together, they named her Natalie and the funny thing is our kids are the best of friends. Nash, Cam, the Jacks, Sammy, Carter, Aaron, Taylor and Hayes all grew up and eventually settled down. Hayes is probably the only one without a child but our kids are like another clone of us. They're all loud and out of control.

"Are you going to need help with the kids?" I ask and Azu thinks about it. "Yeah." She says, her facial expression changing completely. 10 kids in one room with one person trying to do hair and get them ready at the same time isn't going to work out. The door bell rang multiple times signaling that one of the kids kept pressing the bell, Taylor was dropping the kids off so he was probably helping them. I open the door and all the kids came rushing in.

"Taylor, how many limos did Shawn rent?" I ask hoping the answer is 3.

One for Mahogany, Azu and I.

One for the guys.

and the last one for those loud children.

"I believe three. That's exactly what you wanted right?" He asked and I agreed. Taylor said goodbye before walking back to the limo that brought him and the kids here.

"Johnson Jr. put it down!" Mahogany said walking towards Johnson's son as you can probably tell. "I'll call your mom." She threatens and the 6 year old gave the curling iron back to Mahogany. It wasn't just a cheap curling iron you can buy at any store, Mahogany ordered it offline for almost three hundred dollars. So it must work like magic.

Mahogany, Azu and I started to get the kids ready. I took Lia, Gilinsky's daughter and started to straighten her hair. The girls all had similar dresses and we didn't even help pick them out, they choose it themselves. The dresses were a very light pink with a flower pattern of some sort.

Avery had a different dress since she was actually going to be in the wedding, She was our flower girl and she looked gorgeous. (picture of Avery in the media box)

After finishing all the girls we moved on to the guys, which wasn't that hard. They basically dressed themselves. All we had to do was fix their ties and that was it.

"Please stay here and don't touch anything, We have to go get ready. Okay?" Azu said and they all responded with an okay even though their minds were all over the place. We gave them Ipods, Ipads and phones to keep them busy. We even had the TV playing in the background so we could get ready without being disturbed.

"I want to do your hair." Mahogany said and I agreed "I'll do your makeup." Azu says. "I want to do her makeup." Mahogany playfully whines. "You can't do both." Azu says grabbing my makeup bag.

"So we're going to straighten your hair and curl the ends okay?" Mahogany says and I agree. Mahogany starts on my hair as Azu went to go pick up the dresses from the dress shop. I didn't want Shawn seeing the dress so we told the dress shop that we'll pick it up today and they agreed. "Are you excited?" Mahogany asked while starting to curl the ends. "I'm actually kinda nervous. What if I mess up during our vows or something." I say and Mahogany lightly laughs. "You'll be fine." She says curling the last strand. Azu came back with the dresses and put them on the bed while she did my makeup.

It was more of a natural look, I prefer that anyways. Azu used both concealer and foundation along with waterproof mascara and eyeliner. They were definitely thinking ahead. Azu used a small amount of blush, She also applied a small amount of pink lipstick. I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied with the way I looked. We all changed into our dresses and to be completely honest we looked amazing.

The bridesmaid dresses we a beige color. It was a lightweight Serena dress in silk chiffon. At the top there was a cross-bodice ruffle, the bottom of the dress was flowy. The dress looked amazing on both Mahogany and Azu, they may even look better then me.