62.

9 months later

Shawn and I decided to have our wedding after the baby. Shawn didn't want to stress me out by thinking about the wedding.

Currently I was sitting on the couch eating chocolate. "Hey babe." Shawn said walking through the door. I just glared at him as be sat on the couch next to me. "What did I do?" He sighed and I shrugged. "Then why are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Because you got me fucking pregnant and I look like a fucking whale." I threw the chocolate at him and stormed up the stairs. I sat on the bed and went through twitter I decided to tweet.

@ShawnMendes has me looking like a fucking whale -_-

"You don't look like a whale." Shawn says walking into the room sitting in the bed next to me. "You're due soon, aren't you?"

"In like a week." I say looking up at Shawn. "Do you have everything you need?" He asks and I nod.

I thought having a baby would ruin Shawn's career but it didn't which is a good thing. He still fly's to New York for two to three days to record some new music he's been working on. "I talked to my manager and he's going to give me a few months off to help with the baby, He also gave me the option of working from home for those few months but I don't know." Shawn said and I looked up at Shawn. "I'm going to take a break from singing for a while. The baby is my main priority." I felt the baby kick so I grabbed Shawn's hand and placed it on the spot where the baby was kicking. "Awe she's kicking." Shawn cooed.

"I can tell she's going to be a handful." I smile up at Shawn and he agrees.

1 Week Later

"Shawn get up" I hit his back and he slowly turns over. "What?" He asked in that sexy morning voice.

No focus!

"My water broke." I started to panic. I was already starting to get contractions. Who know's when this baby will come. "SHAWN!" I yell gripping my stomach.

I really do hate him right now for getting me pregnant. These contractions are a million times worst than a cramp you get on your period. Shawn got out of bed and put on some clothes. He grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and an oversize t-shirt for me. He helped me change into the clothes before grabbing the baby bag that we prepared ahead of time.

Shawn carried me bridal style to the car. He gently placed me in the passenger seat before running around the car and getting in the drivers side. He starts the car before turning his head to look at me, "Are you okay?" He asked a little concerned. "Do you want to listen to music or...?" He asked trailing off "Just drive the fucking car!" I say and he throws his hands up in defense.

I think Shawn was more nervous about this baby then I am. I just want her out of me. Shawn was calling everyone on the way to the hospital telling them to meet us at the hospital. Once we got to the hospital Shawn helped me out of the car before rushing me into the hospital.

Shawn rushed over to the receptionist who was sitting at the desk. "Hi. My girlfriend is going through labor and She's already getting contractions." Shawn said and the lady called for a nurse. The nurse brought a wheel chair and helped me sit down. He takes us to the floor where they deliver baby's. He took us to our own room helping us get situated. "Do you know how far apart your contractions are?" The nurse asked and Shawn looked over at me. "About 15 minutes." I say and the nurse nods his head.

"Okay, we're going to start to deliver the baby when your contractions are three to four minutes apart." The nurse says before leaving to get my doctor.

Soon Kyle, Cameron, Mahogany and Azu walk through the door. "Hey how are you?" Kyle asks pulling me into a gentle hug. "Don't ask stupid questions." I glare at him and he throws his hands up in defeat. "Sorry." He says before taking a seat. Suddenly I was getting another contraction that last for 50 seconds.

I just want this baby out!

"Shh it's okay." Shawn grabbed my hand. That last contraction had me in tears it hurt so much. "Shawn." I whine and he climbs in to the hospital bed with me. I bury my head in his chest while he played with my hair.

A few hours later

Soon everyone was here except for my parents. Of course they wouldn't be here, they never supported me for anything. The sad part is I kinda want them here. Not for support, more to rub it in there faces and prove to them I can do something right for once.

I have the worlds best fiance and a beautiful daughter on the way.

Soon the contractions were coming three to four minutes apart. "Someone get the nurse or the doctor. I don't care just get someone." I cried. This pain was unreal. Johnson and Gilinsky stood up and went to get a nurse.

They allowed me to keep two people in the room with me while I gave birth. I choose Gina and Shawn obviously. I chose Gina because she's been through all of this before, two times may I add.

"Okay you are dilated 10 centimeters. You have to push on the next contraction, okay?" She says and I nod in agreement. The contraction soon came along and I began to push squeezing the life out of both Gina and Shawn's hands. Shawn tried to comfort me but it wasn't working. This hurt like a motherfucker!

I was screaming as her head was starting to come out. I was sweating like crazy. "She's almost out." My doctor reassured me. "Give me one more push." She says and I let out another scream. Soon the baby slid out and I began to take deep breaths to calm myself down. The doctors cleaned the baby off before cutting the umbilical cord. They wrapped the baby in a blanket before handing her to me. I instantly started crying due to the hormones. She's so beautiful.

"What are you going to name her?" One of the nurses asked. She was fairly short and he had long red curly hair. "Avery." Shawn says and I look up at him. "Avery Mari Mendes. I like that name." I say and Shawn agrees. "I like that name too." The nurse says. She was filling out the birth certificate.

Avery Mari Mendes

Born May 1, 2020 at 5:56 am

"Hi princess. It's Daddy." Shawn says in a baby voice letting her play with his finger. She opened her eyes and she had the same exact eyes as Shawn. "Can you say hi?" He says in a baby voice. "Shawn she's three minutes old, she can barely blink." I say and both Gina and Shawn laugh. "She's beautiful." Gina comments. "Yeah. Hopefully her teenage years aren't like mine, I don't want her to be me." I smile down at her kissing her forehead.

Everyone walks in the room moments later, the first being Azu and Mahogany. "Hi baby. I'm auntie Mahogany." Mahogany says in a baby voice playing with Avery's hand. "And I'm Auntie Azu, Or just Azu."

"What's her name?" Sammy asked. "Avery." Shawn answers. "That's a beautiful name." Cam says walking towards me playing with the baby. "Can I hold her?" Hayes asked. "No!" Cam and Nash yell. "Shut up." Gina, Shawn and I say at the same time. "Sorry." Both Cam and Nash say. "Hayes, be careful with her." I say and Hayes sits on the chair next to the hospital bed, he holds her for a little before the nurse comes in to take the baby.

They brought her to the place full of new born baby's. "You need your rest princess. Go to bed." Shawn kisses the top of my head and all the guys leave except for Shawn. He starts to make himself comfortable on the small couch and I just look at him like he's crazy. We've been sleeping in the same bed with each other since we were 16 and now he's going to sleep on the couch.

"Shawn get over here." I say and he smiles before climbing in the bed with me. "I love you and Avery. Don't ever forget that." He says pecking my lips. I smile before slowly drifting off to sleep.

I accidentally deleted the chapter but I was able to go back and find the chapter before it got deleted completely. Thank god.