8.

I finished signing one of my fans merch and taking pictures with them. I looked up at the line and noticed Cody. He was wearing a black Beanie, jeans and a black shirt. He smiled at me and I stood up and ran into his arms like in the movies. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I snaked my arms around his neck and He held me up. I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "I missed you so much." I said and He laughed. "I can tell." He says and I smile.

"Oh my God a Coler moment!" one of my fans from behind us said. Cody and I laughed and pulled apart. Coler is Cody and I's ship name. He puts me down and my arms are still snaked around his neck. He leans down and presses his soft lips against mine. After a few seconds we pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. "How did you know I would be here?" I asked with a huge smile on his face. "Your fans kept tweeting about it." He says and I laugh. "We can meet up at Starbucks after the event if you want." I says and He nods. "See you later." He says and kisses my cheek goodbye.

I continued on with the meet and greet until I was finished meeting my fans. Once the meet and greet was over we left the venue and I went to Starbucks and saw Cody sitting in one of the booths. "Hey." He says and I take a seat across from him. "Do you want to go do something?" He asks and I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk to his car. "We can go hang out with the guys if you want." He suggested and I agreed. We only lived thirty minutes from the city so we sang along to the radio the entire ride.

Once we got to his house He called our small group of friends if you want to call them that. They soon came over and it was like the old times all over again. "Skyler!!!" They all yelled pulling me in to a group hug. We went up to Cody's room and sat on his balcony. He gave me and blunt and we all began smoking. The night was filled with laughter and weed. "Cody I need to get back." I said while laughing. He agreed and we all left. He drove me back to the hotel and I thanked him. I got to my room and unlocked the door. I tripped while walking in and I couldn't help but laugh. Cody had the hard stuff so I was going to be high for a while. I laid on the floor just laughing,  Cam walked in to the room and looked at me. He sighed before he started talking "Sky, are you high?"

"That rhymes." I laugh and He walks over to me to pick me up. "I'm taking that as a yes." He puts me in my bed and I quickly fall asleep.

***

"You can't smoke weed in New York it's illegal." Cameron says and I roll my eyes. "It's not like I haven't done it before." I say clearly annoyed. "Skyler your not taking this conversation seriously!" Cam says while running his fingers through his hair in frustration."Okay I'll pretend to care. I'm so so so sorry Cameron is there anyway you can forgive me" I say sarcastically putting my hands over my heart. "Skyler!"

"Cameron!" I say in the same tone as him.

"Your not allowed to see Cody" he says. "Says who? Your not in charge of me."

"Actually your parents put me in charge of you since I am older and more mature." He say and I roll my eyes. "I'm more mature than you and you can't stop me from seeing Cody. He'll actually be here in a few minutes." I say looking at the time on my phone. "And i'm going to get high, very very very high." I say just to get on his nerves. Just then my phone rang signaling that I got a text.

Cody♥: i'm outside

"Bye" I say and walk towards the door. Cameron grabs my hand and I pull away from him. I ran down the stairs and meet Cody in front of the hotel. "Hey" I say while getting in to the front seat. We walked around the city for a while but we ended up getting bored. "Can we go back to your house." I asks and he smiles.

Once we get to his house I check my phone, all my messages were from Cameron of course. All telling me to come back to the hotel and that I better not be smoking blah blah blah. We sat in Cody's room smoking weed.

Cameron: Skyler stop ignoring me

I sent him a picture if me flipping him off with a blunt in the other hand. Cody took the picture for me and we waited to see his response.

Cameron: i'm so done with you

Me: oh well

"Let's go to Micheal's party." Cody says and we go over to Micheal's house. The music was blasting and you could instantly smell the strong sent of alcohol and weed.

All night we danced, drank and smoked. Let's just say they had me fucked up. I couldn't even stand without falling on my ass. Everything was blurry and I couldn't see anything clearly. "Come on, we're leaving now." Someone whose face was blurry said. "But I'm having fun." I say while giggling.  I walked off to get another shot but someone grabbed me by my waist and carried me out of the house. "Put me down" I yell while kicking my legs.

"Skyler calm down." The person said angrily. "I want to party!" I whined and the person sighed in frustration.

The person picked me up bridal style and brought me in to a hotel. He unlocked the door and sat me on the bed. "Go to bed." He says and I shake my head no. "I want to party!" I yell and he tells me to shut up. "It's four in the morning go to bed." He says while turning the lights out.

After thirty minutes of sitting in my bed and looking at the wall I felt my eyelids start to get heavy. I fell on to the floor and just laughed. The lights turned on and I saw a sleepy Cameron put me back in the bed. "Goodnight sleepy Cam." I say while giggling. He turns the light out and I finally fall asleep.