17.

Fat, ugly, whore, loser, worthless, unloved, slut, fake, attention whore.

Tears brimmed my eyes threatening to fall as I read all the hate. A few tears escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped them away as I saw the door opening leading to the bathroom meaning Shawn was done with his shower. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile before walking closer. He sat next to me on the bed, he pulled me on to his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and snuggled into his chest. Shawn kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him. "Everything is going to be okay." He says and I shrug. That's what everyone says says  but I know It's not going to be okay. "How about we go to the beach later, just me and you." He says and I look up at him like he's crazy. "I don't know if you realized or not, but we're in the middle of winter in New Jersey. I think it's a little to cold for that." Shawn lets out a small laugh.

"I never said anything about going into the water, we can just walk around and talk." He says and I agree. My phone lit up from a twitter notification, I reach to grab it but Shawn gets to it before I do. "Shawnnnnnn..." I whine but he doesn't give it to me. "It doesn't matter what they say, all that matters is that your here with me." He says placing his soft lips against mine creating fireworks.

"Are you two going to sit here and kiss or are you guys going to actually go to the event." I hear Cam's voice so we both pull away. "How did you even get in here?" I asked annoyed. He just smiled before walking out the room. I put my shoes on before grabbing a side bag with my makeup, and money in it. "Can I get my phone now?" I asked pretending to pout. He laughed and handed me my phone. I slipped my phone into my back pocket.

Shawn held my hand as we walked down the street to the venue. We got to the venue and I sat down on one of the couches backstage as the guys fooled around in the venue like always. More and more hate showed up as I scrolled through twitter. "Skyler, why do you do this to yourself?" I heard Shawn's voice from behind me, I lock my phone before turning to face him. "I don't know, I just feel like I have to know what people are saying about me." I say and he sits down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me cheek. "What they say doesn't matter" He says and I look over at him. "It matters to me! When I was younger people made fun of me because of the way I looked or the way I dressed and they picked on me for all these stupid reasons. To me people's opinions matter" I say on the verge of tears. ugh. I stand up about to walk away when Shawn grabs my waist. "Shawn let go of me." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"But where's the fun in that." He says standing up with his arms still tightly wrapped around my waist. He began to leave small kisses going down my neck. "Seriously Shawn, I'm not in the mood." I say annoyed. "Shawn let go." I pushed him away now mad. I began to walk away but I heard Shawn walking behind me, I turn to face him and he has a smirk on his face. "Your so cute when your mad." He laughs moving closer to me. I can never stay mad at him. "Your such a dork." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans in for a kiss. Once again I feel the same soft lips against mine with the same sparks from the first time we kissed but stronger.

"Yass Shawn!" Nash yells and we both pull away.

"I swear we always get interrupted." I whisper to Shawn and he begins to laugh. "I feel like we do too."

***

You make me feel low
Don't make me feel low
Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself
It's okay that I feel this way
You make me feel low
Don't make me feel low
If I can't have you I'd be by myself
Cause you know I need you so
Don't make me
Don't make me
Feel low

I finished singing low by sleeping with sirens. Now we're having a live Q and A. I sat next to Shawn and he held my hand. "Anyone have any questions?" Mahogany asked into the mic. Almost instantly everyone's hands shot up in the air. Mahogany pointed to a girl with red hair just like her's, the girl was wearing a skater skirt and a black crop top with the words love written in white letters. "This is a question for Shawn." She said sweetly. Shawn nodded signaling for her to continue. "Why are you dating a slut like Skyler when you can do so much better? There are plenty more people out there that will want you." This bitch went from sweet to rude real quick.

"Skyler is the farthest thing from a slut. Plus she is a really sweet and caring girl. A little immature but I love her." He looks at me while saying the last part. I feel my face start to get hot as he continues saying how much he love me. "I don't know why you guys send her hate, she hasn't done anything wrong. All she has ever done is love me and you can't help who you love. If you get to know her as well as the guys and I know her you'll understand why we all love hanging out with her." He says and I pull him into a hug. "I love you too." I whisper before pulling away.

Someone let out a fake cough yelling slut in between "coughs".

"Jealous much?" I say and the girl looks at me. "Why would I be jealous of a slut like you. If we look up the definition of slut your name and picture comes up." She reply's back, all eyes were now on me and the 7 year old slut. She wasn't 7 but you know she sure did look like one.

"Skyler stop." Cameron whispers only so I can hear, but of course me being my usual stubborn self wouldn't shut up. I take out my phone and type in my password.

"Really? Cause I'm looking up the definition now and the only thing that shows up is your name, face and the street corner you work on." I say and all mouths fly open. I look over at the guys and all of them are red as a tomato trying to hold in their laughter. Taylor had to turn the other way before silently dying of laughter.

"Okay Skyler that's enough." Cam says picking me up and bringing me backstage. "I wasn't done." I say as Cam threw me on to the couch. "You are now." He says and I start to laugh at how Cam was trying to be serious. Soon the event was over and the guys came backstage dying of laughter. "That was a good one." Taylor says giving me a high five.

"Don't encourage her." Cam says and the guys laugh again. "It was still funny, did you see the look on her face after you said that?" Taylor said and I nodded. "She did not expect that coming."

"You can't go around calling people sluts." Cam says.

"Yeah I can, It's easy you just walk up to them and call them a slut. Like this." I say before walking up to Azu. "Your a slut." I say without a straight face. "Wow okay." She says sarcastically and we all begin to laugh except for Cameron since he was the only one taking this seriously. "That's not what I meant." Cam said annoyed.

"Cam she called me a slut first so I returned the favor, no big deal." I say brushing the subject off. Cam rolls his eyes and we all sit on our phones waiting for the meet and greet to start.

............................................................................................................................................................

I deleted this chapter last night because I didn't like it. But I think this Chapter is a lot better.

please vote and comment about the book telling me if you like it so far or not. If you dont like it comment what you would like to see later on.

twitter- @unnaturalmendes

personal ig- @_Ahrayal_

snapchat- @ayoung700

BTW the gif on the side is of Skyler.