48

"Get up!" I heard mahogany yell. "Why are you yelling?" Gilinsky asked while rubbing his eyes. "We have ten minutes to get to sound check." She says before the other guys start waking up. Taylor was still asleep so I pushed him off the bed. That worked. We all rushed to get ready.

We quickly walked down the street to the venue when we passed Starbucks. I quickly made a detour into Starbucks. "Sky where are you going?" Carter whines. Bart hates when the guys are late, but I want Starbucks so I'm going to get Starbucks. Plus we're already 20 minutes late might as well make it another 10. 

I ordered a Green Tea Creme frappuccino. Mahogany and Azu ordered their drinks while the guys stood by the door waiting impatiently. We walked out the store and walked to the venue without anymore distractions. We walked in through the back doors, once we got inside we saw an angry Bart. "You guys are thirty minutes late. Where were you?" He asks and all the guys looked at me. "We woke up late, then we stopped at Starbucks?" I said the last part more as a question then a statement. Bart rolled his eyes before directing us to the stage to practice whatever we were going to do today. 

I sat at the edge of the stage watching as Shawn practiced Stitches. (Hold up! Can I just tell you how obsessed I am with it. I know almost every word and he just came out with it today. of course I watched the live versions but still it's amazing! I'm sorry. continue please ) I took out my phone and opened the vine app. I started to record as Shawn sang.

Got a feeling that I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover 

move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking, falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

I'm tripping over myself,

I'm aching begging you to come help

And now that I'm without your kisses 

I'll be needing stitches

oh, yeah

(idek if that was 6 seconds but we'll pretend it is )

I posted the vine I took of Shawn singing. Instantly it got a lot of likes and revines. But then there was hate on twitter and people asking if Shawn and I was back together. To be completely honest I wish we were back together. Seconds later there was an annoying high pitch voice calling Shawn's name interrupting his song. I turn my head to see Emily running towards Shawn.

She pulled him in to a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" She squeals. "I missed you too." He says pulling away from the hug. He didn't sound like he meant it. As the two 'love birds' caught up I decided to walk backstage to find the guys. 

***

We all sat on the stage as Shawn sang his songs. He sang Stitches, Life Of the Party and Give me Love. He was currently preforming Give Me Love. While preforming he would occasionally look over at me, our eyes would meet and he would look away from me. 

After Shawn performed we sat on stage not really doing anything. "Do you guys want to do a Q and A?" Aaron asked the fans and they all started screaming. I guess we're doing a Q and A. Carter picked a random girl in the crowd. She had long blond hair and wore nerd glasses. "This question is for Shawn." She says sweetly. "Okay..." Shawn says trailing off. "Why are you dating Emily exactly?" She asks Shawn took a moment to think before the same girl spoke again "If you don't want to answer you don't have to. I was just wondering." She adds. "I don't really have an explanation on why I am dating Emily, she's a good person." After Shawn said that I heard him mumble a not really. "I rather you be with Skyler." Some random girl shouts out. 

Some girl asked me to sing so I decided to sing Say something by a great big world.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you" I began to sing into the mic.

***

"Can we order pizza?" Sammy asked while jumping on to the bed. "I feel like we always order pizza or Chinese, Can we get something else?" Nash says while sitting on the opposite bed. We all sat around the Jacks room trying to get some food. "Nobody asked you." Hayes said throwing a pillow at Nash. "Can you not get my pillow dirty." Johnson said while picking up his pillow and placing it back on the bed. "How about we send Shawn to pick up some food from applebees." Johnson says while looking over at Shawn. Shawn agrees and takes Emily with him, we gave Shawn our orders and they left. 

Taylor started to jump back and forth between the two beds. Carter pushed Taylor and he ended up falling. Taylor grabbed a pillow and hit Carter in the face with the pillow with somehow ended in a huge pillow fight including all of us. "NASH!" I yelled after he hit me in the eye with the pillow. He started laughing and I hit him back with it. Somehow in that chaos Matt slipped on something and ended up hitting his head on the drawer. All the guys laughed at him while he held his head in pain. "You guys are stupid." I said and Matt smiled at me. "We missed that the most." He said standing up and sitting on the bed. 

After an hour and a half Shawn came back with Emily behind him in tears. "What took so long?" Carter said while going through the bags trying to look for his food. "And why is Emily crying?" He asks taking a fry out of his container full of food. "Shawn and I just broke up." She says her voice cracking. "The earliest flight I could get was in two days, I'll stay out of your way until then." She says more to Shawn then the rest of us. Shawn nods and Emily grabs her food before walking out the Jacks room.

We all sat in an awkward silence eating our food, none of us dared to say anything. "What happened between you and Emily?" Hayes asks the question most of us hes been dying to ask. "We didn't really click and she was a little to clingy." he lied. "You didn't even like her." Matt mumbled more to himself but we all heard him. All eyes were now on Matt as he awkwardly took a bite of his sandwich. "To be honest none of us liked her either so it all works out." Carter shrugs before eating another fry. "Carter stop being mean." Jacob says and Carter rolls his eyes. "It's true isn't it?" everyone agreed with him and finished the rest of their food in silence.

Everyone went back to their rooms after 11:00. I was walking to the vending machine at the end of the hall when I was pushed up against the wall. I look up to see the 6'2 giant that I originally fell in love with. He slightly bent down and smashed his lips on mine. I was confused at first but I kissed him back anyways. This kiss was long and passionate, full of lust and by far the best kiss we have ever shared. Shawn grazed on my bottom lip and I slightly moans in pleasure. I ran my fingers through his long brown hair lightly pulling on it, each time I tugged on his hair he let out a small moan. His hands were on my butt as he held me up. "Jump." he mumbled into the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. After a few minutes I pulled away. 

What am I doing?

He just got out of a relationship less than two hours ago, now we're making out in the hallway of a hotel. This is not okay, it makes me seem like a slut. Going after a guy that just got out of a relationship. Now that I think about it, I kinda did that with Zach. We've known each other for probably a week and a half before we started dating, plus I only liked him for his looks at the time.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I really am." I say before rushing back to Cam and I's hotel room. 

 I feel like this was a shitty chapter tbh. 

Real quick...

Did anyone watch eye candy tonight. OMG I love that show so fucking much, then finding carter comes back on soon. Literally some of my favorite shows.

Anyways more important news...

Shawn's song Stitches. OMG KILL ME NOW!!!!!!

LITERAL PERFECTION!!!!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My twitter is @unnaturalmendes :)