32.

"She doesn't want to go anywhere with you." Someone said while grabbing my arm. It kinda sounded like Johnson.

"You sound like Johnson." I laugh and I hear him sigh. "Hey have you seen Azu?" Someone who sounded like Gilinsky asked. I thought for a second and then nodded. "She's playing beer pong with those guys. I think." I say pointing in the opposite direction.

Johnson and Gilinsky were talking about something that I couldn't really comprehend.

"Sky, we're leaving." Johnson says pulling my arm towards the door. Gilinsky goes in the direction that I pointed in before.

Johnson took me outside to where three big yellow cars were. "We're still waiting on two people." Johnson says and the driver nods his head.

Gilinsky comes out the house holding Azu in his arms. They look like they're arguing.

"I can do whatever I want." She slurs and before Jack puts her in the car.

I look around the car and see a few people. I see Matt, Shawn, Johnson, Azu, Gilinsky and Cameron. I looked at Shawn for a while and his face was red along with his eyes. Is he crying? I wonder what his problem is.

"Skyler do you have anymore weed?" Azu slurs and I shrug. I search my pockets and pull out another small bag filled with weed.

"WEED!" Cameron and Gilinsky yells at the same time.

"Yeah, want some?" I offered Can and he snatched the bag out of my hands. "So both of you are drunk and high?" Gilinsky asks and Azu giggles. "Yup." She says with a weird smile on her face causing me to laugh.

"This is going to be an interesting night." Johnson mumbles to himself. I move so I could sit next to Shawn. "Hi." I say and he moves closer to the window not even acknowledging the fact that I was sitting right next to him. "Shawn?" I reached my hand out to touch him but he immediately pulled away. "Get away from me." He growls and I give him a confused look.

"Skyler maybe it's best if you just keep your distance from him right now." Johnson says and I move back to my original seat.

We get to the hotel and both Azu and I stumble out of the car. We walk into the building and get on the elevator and press the 7th floor. We get to our hotel room and I fumble with the key. We finally open the door and we get in room. We walk to the room Shawn and I share.

"Fuck boys!" I yell and jump on to the bed. "They're so fucking complicated." She says and sits on the other bed that no ones uses. "Can I stay in here tonight? You know the whole Matt thing." She says and her eyes start to water. "Yeah, Shawn's not too fond of me either." I say.

We both sit in silence for a few and the door opens. "I came to get Shawn's things?" Matt said more as a question. He rubbed his forehead and Azu threw her phone at  him but she missed making her phone hit the wall. "What the fuck Azu!" He yelled and immediately held his head from the pounding headache he must have. "It's Azucena to you." She says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. "what did I do?" He asked taking a seat next to her. "Get away from me" She practically yells at him. He puts his hands up in defeat and backs away from her. "Can you at least explain what I did?" He asked and Azu rolled her eyes. Matt looked at me and Azu began to speak.

"You almost slept with another Girl Matthew! You were on top if her about to take her shorts off! What happened to getting us drinks?!?!" She yells at him and he's left speechless. "Azu-" he starts but Azu stops him. "I don't want to fucking hear it Matthew, we're done!" She yells the last part and his eyes start to fill with water. "Well uh... Shawn wanted me to get his things." Matt says and starts to pack up all of Shawn's things.

Wait did he say he was packing up Shawn's things?

"Why are you packing up his things?" I ask and Matt looks over at me. "That's for you and Shawn to talk about, I rather not get involved." He says and picks up all of Shawn's things. "Bye." He whispers and walks out the room with all of Shawn's things in hand.

What the Fuck did I do? I thought for a few and I couldn't remember anything. Everything that happened over those few hours at the party was a blur.

"Azu did I do anything at Dillon's party?" I ask and she thinks for a second. "Nothing that I can remember." She says and I nod still trying to remember anything from the party.

"Do you want to order a pizza? I'm hungry." Azu says and I look at the clock. "It's 3:37 in the morning. What pizza place is going to be open?" I say and she shrugs. "Isn't there a 711 across the street?" She asks and I nod. "But I'm not walking anywhere." I say. She sighs and we walk to the kitchen area. I open the fridge and there's literally nothing in it but soda and water.

"Do we have any chips?" I say opening all the cabinets to find anything to eat. "I can't believe we went to a party without eating." I say and grab my phone from the counter. I search on Google if there were any food places open 24/7 that deliver and there was nothing. Ugh.

"Let's just go to bed." I say and we walk back to my room.

We went back to my room and I gave Azu a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. I put on a pair of grey baggy sweatpants from Pink and a sports bra. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and I took off my makeup. I climbed in bed and instantly fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yay double update!!!

More drama to come ;)

Please vote and comment.

Can we get 7 votes and 3 comments? Or am I buggin'?

(I'll still update even without the votes and comments BTW)