10.

"We're not even together so Why would it affect me?" I asked through the phone annoyed. "Skyler I really am sorry. Just know I'll always love you." Cody says through the phone. I could hear the guilt in his voice but I pretended not to care. No matter how hard I try nothing is going to help with the pain. Even though we're not together I still had strong feeling for him and they've grown stronger since we've been hanging out for the past couple of days. "Whatever." I said hanging up the phone.

I threw my phone on the bed and sat with my head buried in my knees. A few tears escaped and then more and more escaped, within seconds I was balling my eyes out and I couldn't control it. "Skyler?" Someone said walking in to the room. I looked up and noticed Shawn standing in the doorway of the connecting doors. I looked away and wiped the tears away. "Yeah?" I asked pretending like nothing was wrong. I put on a fake smile as I looked up at him. "Cameron wanted to know if you were okay, you kinda rushed out the room without saying anything." He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm fine, I'll be over there in a sec." I say and He nods. "Well do you want to talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head no. "I don't really talk about my problems." I say and He nods. "I'm always here if you need anything." He says and I thank him.

I went in to the bathroom and looked in to the mirror. I started thinking about everything that was wrong with me.

"Why can't anyone love me?" I whisper to myself. I look down at my open makeup bag and saw my old blade. "I'm stronger than that" I say to myself and zip up my makeup bag. I don't know why I still have it but I do. I took off my makeup and walk in to Carter's room where everyone was hanging out in.

"Hey Skyler, where did you go?" Nash asked. "No where, I just went in to my room for a sec." I say like nothing happened. I looker down at the ground not looking at anyone. Cam walked over to me and I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" He says only so I can hear. "Nothing." I said while looking away from him. "We all know it's something, you weren't very happy when you left either." He says and I look over at him. "My heart just got shattered in to millions of little pieces by the one guy I truly loved." I said while holding back the tears.

"You have a heart?" Cam gasps and holds his hands over his heart. "Very funny asshole." I say standing up and walking away. "Come on Sky, I'm kidding." He says grabbing my arm turning me to face him. "I'm Sorry." He says and I roll my eyes at him. "We can go in our room and talk about it if you want." He suggests.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say annoyed. "Skyler it's okay to express you feelings every once in a while." He says.

"CODY SLEPT WITH ANOTHER FUCKING GIRL! HOW'S THAT FOR EXPRESSING MY EMOTIONS!" I yell and the entire room gets quiet. Tears filled my eyes ready to fall. Now all eyes were on me, everyone was probably judging me now.

I ran in to my room with Cam following behind me. "Skyler-" He says and I cut him off. "Leave me alone Cameron." I say while grabbing my side bag. "Skyler where are you going?" Cam asked and I walked out the door without a word.

I went up to the roof and sat at the edge just looking down at all the cars passing. I took out a blunt and lit it. I placed it between my lips and inhaled it. I held the smoke in my mouth for a few seconds before releasing it. After a while of smoking I looked out at the sunset and admired the view.

Instantly I thought about the time when Cody took me on the boat and we watched as the sun was setting. The view was perfect, He turned to look at me. I looked in to his beautiful brown eyes and we both began to lean in. His soft lips brushed against mine. He pressed his lips against mine, both of our lips moved in sync. After a while we both pulled away out of breath. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer to him.

Thinking about Cody hurt. We were suppose to be together forever. We both promised each other that neither of us would hurt the other but I guess that was all a lie. Tears rushed down my face and I eventually fell asleep on the roof.