24.

"Sorry for what?" Shawn asked and I shrugged. "I'm sorry for a lot of things. I put you and the other guys through so much but yet your all still here with me. Why?" I asked and Shawn sat up. "Cause you're you Skyler. Your not like any of the other girls we meet, your different and we love that about you. Yeah you do things that your not suppose to but you do it because you want to. Plus your on the tour with us." He says the last part as a joke and I playfully slap him. "But seriously, your the coolest girl I know." He says and I smile down at the bed.

We sat in an awkward silence for a while not knowing what to say. "Was I part of the reason you did that to yourself?" He asked breaking the silence. "Kinda. But that doesn't matter now, that was in the past." I say looking into his still red eyes. "But it matters to Me Sky, It matters because I'm falling in love with you. Your on my mind every second of the day and to tell you the truth I was talking to Savannah but I was talking about you to her. And do you know what she told me?" He asked

"I don't know, I wasn't on the phone with you two." I say sarcastically. "She said you sounded like a wonderful girl even though you have these moments. She said that I should go after  you because you weren't worth slipping away from, she said you were the type of girl worth fighting for even though you have these flaws." 

I pulled him in for a hug and just sat there in his arms for a few minutes. "I'm willing to make us work if you want to." He says and I nod into his chest. "The guys were right, we do need each other." I say to myself

We lay in the bed facing each other, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Can you sing to me?" I ask and he smiles. 

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you, take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Shawn finished the song and I laid in his arms smiling up at him. "Now you can sing to me." Shawn said poking my nose and I quietly laugh to myself. "What do you want me to sing?" 

"How about a thousand years by Christina Perri?" He suggests and I groan. "Fine but we have to  watch a movie after." I say and he agrees.

***

"Hey what are you doing?'" Shawn asks while walking into the room shirtless. "Looking at your sexy body." I say and he laughs picking out a white shirt from his suitcase. I start to whine when he puts on his shirt, he looks over at me and starts to laugh. Shawn walks over to me and kissed my cheek before looking down at the paper in front of me.

"You think you know me but you don't know me you think you own me but you can't control me" Shawn read the first few lines from off the paper. "Are you writing a new song?"

"Yeah, it's almost finished and I'm hoping to sing it at tomorrow's event." I say and Shawn looks over the rest of the lyrics. "I like it so far." He says and I smile. I already have the track and stuff ready. 

The was a slight knock on the door before anyone could say anything else. "Come in" Shawn said and the door opened revealing Kyle. "Kyle!" I yelled jumping into his arms. He's only here for a few days but at least I get to see him. "Looks like someone missed me." He says while putting me down. "I guess you can say that" I say before introducing Shawn to Kyle.