31.

*A week later*

"Party!!!" I yelled and ran into Shawn and I's room to get ready.

We're now in Indiana and we're about to go to one of Dillon's legendary parties. What am I going to wear?

"Shawn!" I called and He walked into the room. "What should I wear?" I asked and He shrugged his shoulders. "Clothes?" He says and I roll my eyes at him. Ugh, boys.

I went through my clothes and found a oversized striped shirt and a pair of ripped shorts with black stockings. I found a pair of all black vans and went into the bathroom to get ready.

I turned the water on and stepped in the shower. Once the warm water hit my bare skin all the muscles in my body began to relax. I washed my entire body and shaved my body. After about thirty minutes I got out the shower and dried my body. I blow dried my hair and left it in it's natural waves. I changed into the outfit that I recently picked out and put on a few bracelets. I went through my makeup bag and pulled out my foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick.

I never use this much makeup but I'm going to a party so...

I used a small amount of blush so that it was barely noticeable and I used a light pink lipstick. I walk out the bathroom to see Shawn almost done getting ready. He was wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He had on a pair of black vans and his hair was perfect, Shawn put on a small amount of clone. I walked over to the dresser and sprayed a small amount of perfume and I was done.

Shawn walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. He rests his forehead on my head and looked me in the eyes. "You're incredibly gorgeous." He whispers leaning down slowly. His soft pink lips brushed against mine.

Just as we we're about to kiss Taylor came through the door. "The taxi's here!" He says and both Shawn and I pull apart. I roll my eyes and Shawn let's out a small chuckle. I hate public transportation. I grab my phone and walk out the hotel room.

***

We arrive at Dillon's house and you immediately can hear the music blasting from outside the house. The door opens revealing the scent of alcohol, cigarettes and weed combined.

I'm going to be fucked up!

We walk inside the house and you automatically see guys of all different ages, some cute some ugly but I have a boyfriend. Girls we're grinding against other guys, people we're obviously smoking and drinking. People we're making out on the couch and the staircase, others we're playing beer pong or taking body shots. This party was out of control. Soon Dillon comes out of no where with a red solo cup in his hand. Once He walked over to us you can tell He was tipsy.

"Hey guys." He laughed. Giving me and everyone else a hug. "Taylor there are some hot girls in the back skinny dipping." He says grabbing Taylor by the arm and pulling him to the backyard.

Everyone soon split up and it was just Shawn and I. "Let's go get some drinks." I say pulling Shawn into the kitchen. I mix a coke and vodka and take a sip of it. It was mostly vodka. "Do you want some?" I asked Shawn and her shook his head no and just grabbed a water from the fridge. "Your such a buzzkill." I say taking another sip of my drink and He takes a sip of his water. After I finished my drink I took a few more shots and I was soon drunk. Not even tipsy full on drunk. I couldn't even walk. Maybe I should sober up just a little.

I grab Shawn's arm and walk towards the dance floor. I start grinding on Shawn and having a good time.

I was sobering up when Azu walks over to me and Shawn. She had tears in her eyes she just looked at me and I knew she wanted to talk to me. "Shawn I'll be right back!" I yelled over the blasting music. He nodded and I walked towards Azu.