9.

"Skyler get up" Cameron says with no emotion. I climb out of bed and watch as Cameron rummaged through his suitcase paying me no attention. "Cam are you mad?" I asked and he still didn't pay me any attention. I felt like a hammer was pounding against my head so I laid back in the bed covering my face with the blanket. "Get up we have 30 minutes." He threw a bottle of aspirin on my bed and I grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge. I took the pills then took a quick shower. I put on a pair of black high wasted shorts and a sleeping with sirens band tee. I don't even care that it's winter in new york, this was the first thing I saw so I put it on. I put on all black vans and we walked down to the lobby without saying a word to each other."Cameron i'm sorry." I say as we walk to the venue with the guys. He ignores me and walks over to Nash and Taylor.

"Hey Sky, what's wrong?" Shawn asks while walking up to me. "Cameron is mad at me." I say while running my fingers through my hair. "I'm sure he'll get over it." Shawn says and I nod. We get to the venue and did what we always do, we practiced then fooled around for the rest of the time.

***

Cameron and I both sat in our hotel room still not talking and I'm gonna go crazy if he doesn't say anything.

"Cameron I'm sorry! How many times do I need to say it!?" I asked annoyed. He still didn't answer me, he continued looking down at his phone.

"Cameron seriously your being a little baby."

"I'm being a baby!?!" He says shocked at my comment. "Yeah."

"Whose the one who drove around New York looking for your dumbass last night? I texted you all night and I wasn't getting a response, do you know how worried I was? And when you did respond you sent a picture of you flipping me off while smoking! You were out after three without calling or texting. We're in New York fucking city anything could have happened!" He said and I looked down at the ground. "I know you feel like no one out there cares but I care about you Sky. You don't need drugs or alcohol to make you happy, you have me and the other guys. It's okay if you let out your feelings, it's better than keeping them bottled up."

I looked up to see Cam sitting next to me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in to a hug. "Cam I really am sorry." I said while resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for yelling at you a few minutes ago." He says and I nod.

"Promise me you'll stop going out with Cody to get high?"

"Have you ever been high before?" I ask him and he shakes his head no "I'm not planning on to either." He says and I laugh. "When I'm high it's like nothing matters, sometimes I feel like I'm flying or on top of the clouds. When I'm high it's like heaven on earth and when the high is over I'm back to my normal lonely self. While I'm high for those few minutes I forget about all my problems, everything. Like I said before it's like nothing mattered, I had no care in the world." I say and a slight smile.

"So you use drugs as your escape from the world." He says and I nod. "Sky that's not good." He says and I shrug. Just then I get a text from Cody.

Cody: Hey babe, do you want to meet up later?

I look up and see Cam already reading the text. "Can I?" I ask and He gives me the 'really?" look.

Me: I can't tonight. Sorry.

Cody: it's Okay, I know u leave in a few days I was just hoping we could spend some more time together just u and me

Me: Sorry, maybe tomorrow

Cody: whatever

I sigh putting my phone down on the bed. "Let's go hang out with the guys." Cam says and I nod. We walk over to Nash's room and make vines for the rest of the night.