30.

I've been sitting in the same spot all day without my phone or the tv. Saying I was bored out of my mind was an understatement.

"Can I get out of this place now?" I asked when the guys walked in the room after the event. "No hi?" Carter says and I roll my eyes. "Can I leave or not?" I ask clearly annoyed.

"Cam is signing the release papers now." Shawn says pulling me into a hug. "How are you feeling?" He says sitting on the bed next to me. "I would been better if I was out of this hospital." I say and He let's out a small chuckle. Cam came in the room with the nurses behind him. The nurses took out all the needles and plugs. Cam handed me a bag of clothes and I went to change.

I changed into Shawn's sweatshirt and Cam's sweatpants. They know me to well. After I changed into the clothes I walked out the bathroom. "Let's get out of this bitch!" I say and walk towards the door. I turn around and the guys gave me a confused look. "Are we going to leave or nah?" I ask and the guys follow behind me. I'm just really excited to be out of the hospital, I hated this place.

We crowded into the elevator and got down to the first floor. We found the rental car and I got in the passenger seat. "I wanted to sit there!" Taylor whined and I laughed. "Oh well." Cameron got into the drivers seat and everyone else crowded in the back. "Can we get food?" I asked and Hayes agreed.

"I guess we can get McDonald's." Cam says and pulls in to the drive thru line at McDonald's. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Everything." I say and Cam gives me this look. "I want a happy meal." I said with a smile that a little kid would have. "What are you four?" Carter asks and I nod. Cam rolls his eyes and orders a happy meal. The guys shout out what they wanted and we drove to the next window to pay.

***

I have a mild concussion and it literally sucks ass. I can't go on my phone or watch tv. But I had Shawn to bother.

"Shawn" I whine while laying on top of him. "What?" He asked annoyed. I would be annoyed too if someone kept calling my name and not saying anything after. "Nothing." I smile up at him and He glares at me. "Are you that bored?" He asks and I nod.

"Then read a book or something." He says and I laugh to myself. "Read a book." I mock and look back up at Shawn. "You do realize this is the 21st century right?" I asks and He gives me some look that was hard to read. It showed a little bit of annoyance, and probably some anger who knows?

"Go bother Cameron or something." He says and I roll my eyes. "Go bother Cameron or something." I mock and He clearly had enough. He stands up then picks me up from out of the bed. He carried me to Cameron and Nash's room and put me down on Cameron's bed. "Delivery." Shawn says and walks out the room. "Hey." I smirk. "We didn't order this!" Nash yells to Shawn. "Oh well!" He yells back and closes a door.

To be honest it was fun bothering Shawn. He's cute when he's angry.

"What did you do to him?" Cam asks and I shrug. "Damn now we're stuck with you." Nash says and I smile at him.

"You should make me a sandwich." I tell Nash and He just looks at me. "You have two legs and two arms, walk yourself to the kitchen and make a damn sandwich I'm not your maid." He says and Cameron laughs.

"I will cut both of your dicks off in your sleep." I say and they both just look at me. "I bet you wouldn't." Nash says and I raise and eyebrow at him. "I wouldn't test her if I was you." Cameron says.

Cameron knows me to well.

"Cameron please don't tell mom." I practically cried for him not to tell my mom that I broke the lamp. It was her favorite lamp in the house. "Why shouldn't I tell?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Cause I'm your favorite cousin" I said with a hopeful smile. "Nice try." He starts to walk towards the kitchen area where our parents we're sitting. "Cameron..." I whine and He continues to walk towards the kitchen. "I will cut your hair off if you do." I say and Cameron turns around and gave me the 'yeah right' look. He walks in the kitchen and a few minutes later an angry mom walks out with a smirking Cameron behind her. "Did you seriously break the lamp?!?! How did you break it!?!?" She asked while screaming. She started picking up the broken pieces to the lamp still screaming useless questions that I wouldn't answer. After she finishes her long ass rant she sent me to my room which I didn't mind being in. I spent most of my life in my room due to Kyle blaming random shit on me. Plus I had a tv, and an iPod so I didn't really mind. Later that night I snuck out of my room when everyone was sleeping. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a few pieces of his hair. He needed a hair cut anyways I'm doing him a favor. I snuck back up to my room and went back to sleep. I woke up to the sounds of someone screaming. "Skyler!!" Cameron yells and busts into my room. "What happened to your hair?" I asked pretending to be clueless. "You know exactly what the fuck happened!" He yells and my mom walks into my room. "Cameron why are you cursing?" She asks and Cam turns around to face her. "What happened to your hair?" She asked trying not to laugh. "Skyler cut my hair last night!" He yells at my mom. "You have to proof." I say and both Cameron and my mom gave me a look as if they knew it was me. "Your the only one who would have done it." Cameron says and my mom nods her head in agreement. "How do you know Kyle or sierra didn't do it? Why is it automatically me?" I asked and Cameron glares at me. "You said that you we're going to cut my hair off yesterday." He says and I smirk at him. "It not my fault you didn't believe me when I said I was going to cut your hair." I said. They already knew it was me so why continue to lie. Cameron glared at me and I smiled at him. "You needed a hair cut anyways, I was doing you a favor." My mom shook her head in disagreement. When does she ever agree with me? I shrugged my shoulders and Cameron stormed out of the room. I ended up getting 'grounded' for a week. Where was I going anyways? I'm 7 and I have no friends. Plus she didn't even take away my iPod or my phone, so in my eyes I wasn't really grounded.

Nash and Cam came back with my sandwich and Cam handed me a coke. I thanked them for the food and ate my sandwich. It was actually pretty good.