36.

SKYLER POV ●

I've been home for a few days now and I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the guys more than I thought I would. When I walked through the front door with my suitcases in hand my parents weren't even excited to see me. Why would they be excited to see their worst mistake walk back into the house?

Since I wasn't on tour anymore I was being forced to go back to that lame ass school. But it's whatever, maybe I'll even meet some friends.

I threw on a pair of short shorts and a sleeping with sirens muscle tee. I put on a few bracelets and a pair of black vans. Apparently I'm going to have the same schedule as I did when I first joined the school.

I grabbed my bag which had barely anything in it. I ran down the stairs and saw my parents sitting down at the kitchen table. "Are you ready for school?" My mom asked and I just glared at her. "You know you don't fucking care so don't bother to ask." I said a bit harshly.

"I don't need your attitude. Why did you even come home from that tour?" She said. He grabbed my phone from off of the counter and stormed out the house being sure to slam the door behind me. "Sky!" I heard Kyle yell from behind me, I turn around to face him. He instantly pulled me into a hug and we walked towards the school. "Why did you come back?" He asked actually caring. "Now that I think about it I rather go back on tour." I say more to myself. Being on tour was fun while it lasted, after Shawn and I broke up I felt that I was being a burden to everyone. Everyone always asking if I was okay or if I wanted to talk. Cameron even forced me to eat a few times. They shouldn't have to worry about me, they should enjoy their time on tour meeting their fans.

Kyle and I soon reached the school and I stood at the doors debating weather or not I should go in. "It will be fine." Kyle said while grabbing my hand and pulling me into the school. He walked me to my locker. He started going on and on about how he'll introduce me to a few of his friends and how they were cool.

We soon walked to his locker where a group of guys were standing. Most of them were attractive. "Hey Kyle. Who is the sexy girl behind you?" A guy with light brown hair and green eyes said. He was very attractive and tall. "This is my sister Skyler." Kyle said while opening his locker. "Damn babe, your sexy as fuck." He said and I rolled my eyes. "She's off limits dipshit." Kyle said while looking at the guy who was speaking earlier. "Relax Kyle." He said and Kyle rolled his eyes before putting a few thing in his locker.

"Hey I'm Zachary but you can call me daddy." He says while moving closer to me. "What the Fuck did I just say?!?!" Kyle yelled and Zachary put his hand up in defeat. "All of a sudden it's a crime to talk to a pretty lady?"

"If the pretty lady your talking about is my sister then yes."Kyle said while grabbing my arm and pulling me away from them. "Bye" I mouthed and he smirked at me. I said he was attractive.

"Kyle I'm old enough to choose my own friends." I said while letting out a small laugh. If I'm going to have to stay in school, I'm willing to make junior year the best year for me. "Zach doesn't want to be your friend he wants to get you in bed and add you to the list of girls he fucked this week."

"Still I'm old enough to choose my friends." I say as we walk towards my first period class. "Skyler I'm serious stay away from those guys. I'll see you later." He says while kissing my cheek and walking off. "Eww!" I yell at him while wiping the kiss off. He turns around and smiles at me before walking back over to his friends.

The late bell rang and I took a seat all the way in the back as some of the kids walked into class late. And to my surprise Zachary walked into the class.

Yay me.

He took the empty seat next to me. "Hey babe " he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Stop calling me that." I said while taking out my phone. "Awe babe don't play hard to get. I know a slut when I see one."