21.

We were all getting ready to go to a club in New York City for Azu's birthday. I got them a fake ID so we can actually get into the club. I tried on a floral skirt and a black crop top, I then changed the crop top and put on a sweater but I didn't want to wear the sweater to the club because it would be hot so I put on the black crop top again. "Skyler how many times are you going to change?" Cam says knocking on the door. "I'm done." I say opening the door and throwing the sweater on my suppose to be bed but I share the bed with Shawn. "Shawnypoo..." I called playfully and I heard him laugh from the other room. "Don't call me that." He laughs and I playfully pout. "But I like that name. Shawnypoo." I say and Shawn glares at me.

"Shawnypoo have you seen my makeup bag? I can't find it." I asked and he pretended to ignore me. "Shawn." I begged and he looked at me. "Yes?" He said like he didn't hear me the first time."Shawnnnn" I whine and he laughs. "And what would I do with your makeup?" He says with a smirk on his face. "Shawn I swear if you have it and don't tell me I'm gonna be mad." I said walking into Azu's room.

"Hey birthday girl!" I yelled as I walked into the room. "Hey!" She replied while doing her makeup in the mirror. "Shawn took my makeup bag and won't give it back." I said sitting on her bed, Matt kicked me off and I fell. "OW you asshole." I said standing up and they both laughed. "I swear all of the guys are against me. Yesterday the guys literally chased me down when it was AZU who pulled out the plug." I said emphasizing Azu's name. "Go tie Shawn to a chair and threaten him until he gives it back." Azu says playfully. "Would you do that to me?" Matt asked a little scared. "I don't know maybe." She shrugs while putting on some mascara. "Wait your serious?!?" Matt says looking at Azu like she's crazy. Even I could tell that Azu was joking.

"I swear I'm not going to the club without my makeup, I'll be back." I say and Matt was still confused. "You were joking about before right? Sky she was joking right?" Matt asks and both Azu and I laugh. "Yes I was joking." Azu says standing up and kissing Matt's cheek before going back to the full body mirror to finish her makeup. I walk our their room to see Shawn on his phone. "Shawn give me my makeup." I say and he looks at me. "What a great way to ask." Shawn chuckles and I glare at him. "I know it is so are you going to give me my makeup or Nah?" I say and both Nash and Cam walk in saying 'Or nah'.

"But you look so much prettier without makeup." He says and I laugh. "Pretty without makeup? You're a funny guy." I say and he gives me the 'I'm serious' look. "Okay fine, but can I have my makeup back? If I don't get it I'm not going."

"Shawn if you want to get laid tonight you better giver her the makeup back." Nash says and Cam punches him in his arm while I hit him with a couch pillow multiple times. "OW! Why did you punch me? And can you stop hitting me with the pillow?" I hit him one last time and he grabs the pillow and throws it. "She's my baby cousin." Cam says and I glare at him. "I'm not a baby number one and number two I'm not planning on doing any sexual activity yet. I don't need to be on 16 and pregnant."

Shawn throws the makeup bag at me and I give him a quick glare. "You could've hurt me." I say dramatically and he ends up laughing although he tried to stay serious. I go in the room and do my makeup before we leave.

***

I took a few shots before trying to find Shawn, it was dark and the only light we had was from a few flashing multicolor lights. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. I saw Taylor and Dillon, when did Dillon get here? I haven't seen him since Cam was in New York for Magcon and I meet the guys for the first time. Dillon is just like Taylor wild and out of control, it's probably why we got along so well while they were here for that week. I walked over to them and they were talking. "Sky!" I heard Dillon say over the loud music. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Hey Dillon, I haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?" I asked and he shrugged. "Nothing really, I've been hanging out with some old friends you know." He says and I nod. "We'll catch up later. It's nice seeing you again." I say kissing his cheek goodbye. I go and look for Shawn but I can't find him anywhere. I turn around and see Shawn talking to some girl much prettier than me, and I have to admit that I was jealous.

They were both definitely flirting with each other, he may not realize that he's flirting but it still hurt seeing him looking at her like that. The girl grabbed his face and smashed her lips on to his, he didn't kiss back instead he struggled to pull away but she wasn't letting go of his face. I took a quick picture and walked away not wanting to see her kiss him any longer.

"One margarita please." I asked the bartender and he nodded his head. "Can I see your ID please?" I pulled out the fake ID and he nodded handing the useless piece of plastic back to me. I took a few sips until Cameron came over to me. I don't have the energy to deal with his shit right now.

"Are you drinking?" He says in my ear so I can hear him. I shrugged and took another sip. He took the drink out of my hands and I gave him the death stare. "What the hell is you problem?!?!" I yelled at him becoming annoyed. Cam grabbed my hand and brought me to the quietest area he could find. "What is your problem?" I snapped at him. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? I though we agreed that you weren't going to drink considering your the only one who knows the way back to the hotel."

"One little drink isn't going to kill me now hop off my dick." I spat at him and started walking away. "You don't have one!" Cam yells and I flipped him off. "Aren't you nice." I heard him say and I walked over to the bar again.

"You look upset, is everything okay?" The bartender asked and I nod. I finally got to take in the features of him. He was in his early twenties, he had light brown/ dirty blonde hair like Kyle's and was really tall. He smile was the literal definition of perfection, it wasn't as perfect as Shawn's but it was definitely up there. He had green eyes, his hair was in a perfect quiff and his eyebrows were on fleek! (Sorry I had to)

He was like a tumblr boy. He slides me a cocktail "This one is on the house, I'm trusting that your 21." He says the last part more as a question. "I've been drinking like one." I mumble to myself and luckily he didn't hear. "What was that?" He asked confused. "Oh, I said that I am 21." I said quickly to cover up what I said the first time. I took a few sips and placed it back on the table. "My name is Jeff by the way." He said and I smiled. "I'm Skyler." I say and he shakes my hand. We made small talk just to get to know each other better.

"Skyler there you are." Cameron came up to me and looked at me, then my drink then at Jeff then back at me. "Your still drinking aren't you?" He says with a fake smile. "And your still acting like my dad I see." I returned the fake smile and Cam gave me the death stare. "So whose your friend here?" He says referring to Jeff. "Jeff this is my protective cousin Cameron, Cameron this is Jeff." I say and they shake hands. "Sorry to interrupt but we have to go." Cam says and I roll my eyes at him. "Okay, I'll meet you in the front in a few." I say and Cam agrees.

"Sorry for him." I say while running my fingers through my hair. "He wasn't that bad." Jeff says and I shrug. "So um... Do you live around here?" He asks and I shake my head no. "I use to live here like two months ago but I moved to California and now I'm on tour with a bunch of guys from vine." I say and he nods understandingly. "Here's my number, you should text me sometime." He says and we exchange numbers. How am I going to explain this one? I meet a guy and end up with his number by the end of the night while I technically still have a boyfriend. This is going to be interesting.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>

DRAMA!

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZU!!!!! @AzucenaC

LUV YA!

Please vote and Comment if you like the book and hope you had/have an awesome day :*

Twitter: @unnaturalMendes

personal ig: @_Ahrayal_

snapchat: @ayoung700

tumblr: @forever-a-nobody

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forever-a-nobody