59.

Before I start I changed the cover for all my books, do you guys like them... OR NAH?!?!?! I'm stupid ik anyways continue :)

SKYLER'S POV

We were all at Gina's house, we all kinda just passed out here. Shawn had woken up earlier to go out with the guys, the girls decided to stay back and hang out with Gina. Yes I call my aunt by her first name, she rather us call her Gina so she doesn't feel as old. I was currently brushing my teeth when I got a text from Shawn.

Bae: what would happen if I brought a house for the two of us?

I groan hoping he didn't.

Skyler: Shawn you did not

Bae: You never said not to

Skyler: ugh -_-

Bae: You don't want to live together :(

Skyler: It's not that, we can talk about it later. Take pictures of the house and show it to me later

Bae: Nope, the house is a surprise but we can talk about it later

Skyler: ugh, whatever

We ended the conversation there with nothing else to say. I fixed my hair before walking downstairs to see Gina cooking in the kitchen. "Good afternoon sweetie." She smiles. "Afternoon already?" I ask and she nods. I was still in my pajama's and I literally got out of bed 10 minutes ago, I checked the time and it was already three. Oops. "Are the girls up?" I ask "Yeah they're in the back making videos." I nod and walk outside to see them spraying each other with water guns full of juice. "What is wrong with my friends?" I ask myself but they heard anyways. "Sky." Mahogany smiles pulling me into the video. "I'm still in my pajama's." I whine and Mahogany shrugs. "You're wearing Shawn's sweatpants and a tank top you're fine." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I swear if you spray me with J-" I was cut off by Azu spraying me in the back with the ice cold liquid. Azu sprayed me once more before running. "I hate you guys." I groan and Mahogany hugs me. "We love you." Mahogany coos "Sure you do." I walk back into the house and take a long hot shower, of course grabbing Shawn's clothes to change in to. After my shower I walk out the bathroom and see Shawn sitting on the bed in the guest room. "Hey babe." He stands up and kisses my cheek.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiles grabbing my arm and dragging me back downstairs. "What is it?" I laugh at his enthusiasm. "It won't be a surprise if I tell you." Shawn said and the guys smiled at me. "What's happening?" I mouthed and they all shrugged even though they knew what was happening. Shawn took Cam's car and started driving to some unknown place.

I watched as we pasted by huge houses.

I don't even think the qualify as houses, mansions maybe.

Shawn pulled up in front of the biggest house on the street. "You're kidding me right?" I gasp, It was amazing. He got out of the car as I sat there in amazement. He can't be serious! "Are you coming?" He asks while laughing. I get out of the car and he drags me inside. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling in between two staircases that lead to the second floor. "Shawn how much did you pay for all of this?" I look around at the empty house, opening a few doors. "A couple million, no biggie."

"Shawn I would've been fine with a normal sized house, why do we need this huge house?"

"Obviously I want more kids in the future and the guys are going to need a place to stay when we have sleepovers!" He said the last part like a five year old. The mansion had at least 17 bedrooms, a bathroom in every bedroom a few in the halls and a few powder rooms here and there. The rooms weren't small either, they were ten times bigger than the room back at my parents house.

"Do you want to go see the master bedroom?" Shawn asked and I agreed. He took me up to the second floor pushing open the double doors leading to the room. My mouth gaped open at this sight. This house was unbelievable! This one room alone could probably fit 100 people and they would still have enough room to move around freely. "That's not it." He says walking straight ahead to the en-suite. The bathroom was probably better than the room itself. They had a huge bath tub/Jacuzzi. There was a huge glass shower in the corner along with the obvious sink and toilet. We walked out of the bathroom and saw a balcony that overlooked the entire backyard and city. The view was amazing!

"I love you so much!" I say jumping into his arms. He catches me and holds me closer to him. "I wouldn't want to be in love with anyone else."He kisses the top of my head. "You didn't have to do this." I say looking up at him. I swear he grew a whole foot taller, or maybe i just shrunk or maybe i'm just stupid. Yup we'll go with the last answer. "Yes I did. You're carrying my baby and we don't need to stay at your aunt's or your parents house any longer. I know how much you can't stand your parents and I wanted to this for us." He smiles placing me back down on the ground. "Now lets go and buy some furniture for this huge house of ours." He says holding both of my hands in his. "Or we can just steal furniture from my parents. It would be so much cheaper." Shawn chuckled before dragging me out of the huge house.

By the end of the day we ended up looking through 100 furniture stores before finding the perfect furniture for our home. "Now we're going to go back to your parents house to get you ready."

"Ready for what?" I whine. I just want to go back to Gina's eat food and fall asleep like a normal teenager. "We're going on a date. We haven't been on one in forever." He says keeping his eyes on the road. "Can't we do it tomorrow? I'm tired." I pout. "Nope." He quickly turns his head and kisses my nose before bringing his attention back to the road. "Sometimes I wonder how you even got your drivers license." I say and he rolls his eyes. We pulled up in my parents driveway. Kyle clearly moved out a while ago, he wasn't a huge fan of our parents either. I think he's training to be a professional football player or something like that. "She's back with her boyfriend!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen with fake enthusiasm in her voice. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. I quickly pulled away before faking a smile and politely saying hi to both of my parents who were now in the living room. "Well I just came to grab a few things, I'll be gone in a few." I say walking up to my room with Shawn following behind me. "Are you alright?"Shawn asked as I looked for an outfit. "Yup." I say not looking at him. "Is this fine?" I ask pulling out a pair of jean shorts and a plain black crop top. "Five star babe." He says and I make the oh face. Normally Shawn and I don't go anyplace fancy, we normally do cute cliche things that I've never done before like having a picnic on a cliff and the same old romantic stuff from the movies.

I pull out all of the dressed I had and let Shawn choose the one he wanted me to wear. A lot of them were tight little black dresses, obviously the one's I use to wear to parties. He chose a black long sleeve lace dress, probably the most appropriate dress I own. "I'll be back in an hour to pick you up. Text me if you need anything." I agreed before going to back to my outfit. I looked through my shoes and found a pair of black flats that went well with the dress. I decided on taking another shower before getting dressed. After my shower I changed into my outfit and started on my hair and makeup.

An hour soon passed and Shawn was back at my door just like he said he would be. "You look gorgeous." He said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "You don't look bad yourself." I say looking at how hot he was. The suit effect. He was wearing a normal tux, nothing special. His hair was neatly done and the dress shoes he was wearing probably made him a few more inches taller making me feel like an ant standing next to an elephant. The gentle giant walked me to the car opening the car door for me. "Thank you." I smile before climbing into the car. He closed the door after I was completely in the car. He ran around the front sitting in the drivers seat.

Ed Sheeran quietly played in the background as Shawn drove to our destination. He looked at little more nervous then usual, I wonder why.

I updated and its late here in New York and I sadly have school tomorrow morning :'( our school starts at 7 something meaning the bus comes at 6:40 for me -_- Just a month and a few weeks left.

Anyways hope u enjoyed reading this chapter. The book is almost done but I guess it's okay.

Bye <3