47.

I opened the door to see the last person I wanted to see. 

Zach stood in the doorway with anger written on his face. He entered the room and I slowly backed away. None of the guys were here and it's not like i can call anyone. My back hit the wall, Zach towered over me. "You can't escape me Skyler." He moved closer to me and began kissing me down my neck. "Zach stop!" I pushed him off of me and he slapped me in the face. "Dumb ass bitch." He says getting angry once again. "I can't believe you actually thought I loved you. You're so stupid. How can anyone ever love someone like you?" Zach says and I try to push him out my way. I'm tired of this bullshit. He grabs my wrist and I try to pull my arm away from him but it doesn't help, his grip only got tighter. With my free hand i slapped Zach in the face, that wasn't the smartest things to do. 

He wrapped his oversized hands around my throat and began to tighten his grip. After a few seconds i was gasping for air, his grip was getting tighter every second. Right now I wished for anything to help me get out of this situation. After what felt like ten years my vision became blurry and things in the background began to fade into black. The door opens followed by what sounds like Taylor. "Let go of her!" Zach threw me to the floor and ran out the room. He'll be back I know he will. 

Taylor ran over to me and helped me up. "Are you okay?" he asked pulling me into his chest. "No." I simply said while crying into his chest. I kept mumbling that I wanted to die, Taylor couldn't hear it because of my sobbing. "You're so strong Skyler. Your going to be okay and we're going to get through this." Taylor says "I might seem strong but I break" I say trying to stop myself from crying. Taylor kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. "We can always glue the pieces back together." He says and we just stand there crying. 

After a while I pulled away from Taylor and wiped my eyes dry Taylor also wiped his eyes before giving me a weak smile. I want to go out on the roof and smoke, so I can forget these problems and be happy for that small time period. "We have to tell Cameron." Taylor says and I shake my head no. "He can't know." I say almost instantly. "Skyler-" Taylor started but I cut him off. "No Taylor!" I raised my voice. "He needs to know Sky. What if something happens again and I'm not here to save you?!?" Taylor says now getting angry. I take two steps back scared. "I would never hurt you Sky, no matter how mad you get me." Taylor says calm but worried. "Sorry, it's a habit." I say looking down at the ground ashamed. "I really think you should tell Cameron though. He's going to find out and when he does he'll just be even angrier." Taylor says making perfect sense. Cameron hates when I hide things from him, especially something like this. "I'll tell him." I say. "But I have to tell him when I'm ready and you can't mention anything to Cameron. Don't even bring up Zach's name." Taylor is one of the only people I trust with my secrets who is outside of my family. I would never trust Cody or Kyle with these kinds of secrets.

"Do you want to get cleaned up? We can order pizza and watch movies all day." Taylor says and I nod. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. Instantly steam filled the room, I decided to play sleeping with sirens Fly before getting into the shower.

I wanna fly
I'm ready to burn down all the walls that I've been building up inside (Whoa)
I wanna fly and put back all the pieces of this broken heart tonight (Whoa, whoa)
Can we fly, can we fly away?
Can we fly, can we fly?
Can we fly, can we fly away?

I let the hot water hit my skin as I sang along to the few lyrics I knew. After finishing a super long shower I dried off and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had bruises on my neck from where Zachary choked me, I also had a red hand print on my face from where he slapped me, I didn't feel like putting on any makeup to cover the hand print and the bruises.

I sighed before changing into a pair of white sweatpants that I didn't even know I had and a tie-dye Taylor Caniff hoodie that I took from Taylor  before I left the tour a few months ago. I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed with Taylor. I laid my head on his chest while he scrolled through Netflix trying to find a movie. "Can we watch Disney movies?" I asked and Taylor agreed. We ended up watching The Lion King, Mulan 1 and 2, High School musical and Finding Nemo. As we watched the movies Taylor wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him in a protective way.

I ended up falling asleep when in the middle of Hannah Montana the movie. Taylor picked it, not me.

***

"WAKE UP!" Sammy yelled in my ear. "SHUT UP!" I yelled back at him before covering my face with a pillow. "Someone is on her period." Sammy mumbled and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me because my face was in the pillow. I heard the other guys laughing before I turned to see Taylor who was sleeping peacefully right next to me.

How can he sleep through this?

I began to poke Taylor and he still didn't wake up. I even called his name. I even said the names of food that he likes, nothing. "Hot girls in bikinis are walking by." I say and Taylor's eyes shot open. "Where?!?" He says and the guys laugh. "Your so stupid." Nash laughs. "Why did you wake up for that and not food?" I laughed. "I was up when you said pancakes, I just didn't feel like opening my eyes." He says and I roll my eyes. I grab my phone to check the time. 1:30 in the morning. "Why did you wake us up?" I groaned before slamming my face back into the pillow.

I was trying to hide the bruises on my neck from the guys by hiding my face in the pillow.

"We're bored and Taylor is usually the loudest one." Carter says. "I don't want to get out of bed." Taylor wines. The guys decided to stay in Cam and I's room to do random things. Hayes had the bean boozled jelly beans so we all ended up playing. I kept getting the nasty flavors, it was so gross. Let me just say barf really wants to make you barf.

I checked the time and it was 2:59. We've been playing this stupid game, or whatever you call it for an hour and a half. Plus the event is tomorrow afternoon and we have to wake up early for sound check. "Guys we have to go to sleep. we have sound check in the morning." Jacob says like he was reading my mind. "I'm sleeping in here." Nash said. The other guys/girls responded with me toos. Taylor and I slept in the same bed while Nash and Cam kinda shared Cam's bed. They where both sleep but they ended up kicking each other off the bed and falling back asleep on the floor.

Eventually my eyes began to get heavy and I let sleep take over my body. I fell back into a somewhat peaceful sleep on Taylor's bare chest.