40.

"Why is she here." I say harshly. "Sky can you be nice for a day?" Cam asked only so I could hear. I roll my eyes in response.

We found a spot on the beach where we all put our stuff down. Zach and I sat on the towel and talked. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Zach says randomly. "You say it every 10 minutes." I say sarcastically while leaning my head on his bare chest. He kissed my forehead and we sat in a peaceful silence. I look in the water to see Shawn and Emily in the water. She was on his back and they were laughing.

"Do you still love him?" Zach asked. "What?" I looked over at him to see him already looking at me. "Do you still love Shawn?" Zach asks again. "No." I lied but he believed it. "Good." He places a soft kiss on my lips and pulls me closer to him. We lay down on the blanket and Zach plays some music. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but you came to the beach to have fun. You can cuddle next week." Taylor says while walking up to the blanket and picking me up. "No!" I playfully yell. "Zachary save me!" I yell as Taylor carries me towards the water. Zach laughed for a second before standing up, he slowly followed us. Taylor walked in the water and stood where the water reached his waist. He pretended that he was going to drop me but I grabbed on to his neck every time. Zach stood there laughing at me "your not going to help me?!?!" I playfully yell at him. If I'm scared of one thing it's the ocean. and spiders... The ocean is full of millions of sea animals, and plenty of unknown sea creatures. There could be a hungry giant squid hiding underneath the sand waiting for Taylor to throw me in the water so it could eat me.

"I love you Taylor." I said and he smiled. "I love you too." He smirked and threw me into a wave that could've had a shark in it for all I know.

(Is anyone else afraid of the ocean? And spiders... or is it just me?)

"I changed my mind, I hate you." I said once I stood up. "I love you too." He smirks and runs towards Cameron. Zach came over to me and I jumped on his back. "Get me out of this damn water." I say and Zach laughs. He carried me to the shore, he puts me down on the wet sand and I kick the water. We take a seat and watch as the guys play chicken with one another. "Come play?!" Aaron says and I agree, even though I hate the ocean. But I'm 99% sure I won't be the one falling in. Zach carried me to the guys and I got on Taylor's shoulders.

"I want to go against Cameron." I tell Taylor and he nods his head in agreement. "Cam. Let's go!" Taylor's yells for no reason. Cameron gets on Nash's shoulders, Hayes is the 'referee'. "Go!" Hayes yells and I start to push Cam. I took a while but Cam and Nash fell, not because of me, because Nash tripped and they both ended up falling.

I look over at Emily and see Shawn flirting with her. She was obviously flirting back.

I know exactly who I want to go against. "Emily." I say and she turns to look at me. "Yeah?" She asked confused. "Do you wanna play?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yeah sure." She smiles and looks at Shawn. She says something to him and he agrees. I roll my eyes and she gets on Shawn's shoulder.

"Skyler be nice." Taylor says only so I could hear, I roll my eyes, why is everyone telling me to be nice. "Nah I'm good." I smile and he rolls his eyes. "1. 2. 3. GO!"Hayes said and I pushed her. She pushed me back a little harder and both Taylor and I went stumbling back.

This isn't fair. She has Shawn. Do you know how tall he is? She has an automatic advantage, her on Shawn's shoulders makes her at least five more inches taller than me.

As we were pushing each other a huge wave came and I accidentally punched her when I fell forward. She fell backwards and Shawn helped her up. She held her nose and began crying. "You punched me in the nose!" She cried and Shawn pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry it was an accident." I said trying to sound sincere even though I wasn't. She needed a nose job anyways.