51.

*1 week later*

For the last week I've been paranoid. Everywhere I looked I saw Zach. He would even stand in the crowd at events. Shawn and Taylor would notice my sudden change of attitude and ask what's wrong. I would always answer with a nothing. I don't know why I don't just tell Taylor and Shawn, Taylor already knows about the whole Zachary situation so why don't I just tell him that Zach is stalking me?

I'm to scared to walk down the hallway to go to the vending machine.

"Skyler!" Shawn yelled pulling me out of my thoughts. "Why are you yelling? Your sitting right next to me." I asked."I've been calling you for the last five minutes. What's wrong?" Shawn said. "Nothing."

"It's obviously something Skyler. Don't sit here and tell me it's nothing. What's wrong?" His voice was a little louder than normal. He was frustrated, I've been hiding things from him all week so I guess I understand. "Shawn. Nothing is wrong." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Nothing is ever wrong." He mumbles before directing his attention to his phone.

"Shawn?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. "What?" He asks not taking his eyes off of his phone. "Please look at me." I say and he puts his phone down to look at me. Right when I opened my mouth to speak Shawn started talking. "Why are you hiding things from me? We're in a relationship, we're suppose to tell each other things not hide things from each other. So why are you hiding things from me?" He says taking a break before continuing. "Do you not trust me?" He asks looking up into my eyes.

"Shawn I trust you." I say. "Then what are you hiding?! What's so bad that you can't tell me about?" Shawn asked. I want to tell him, I do. But I can't, I'm to scared to say anything.  For all I know Zach could be standing on the other side of the door listening to this conversation. "Shawn I can't tell you. I'm so-" He cut me off before I can finish. "Whatever." He grabs his phone before walking out the door.

Why am I the one to ruin relationships?

●Zachary pov●

I was already planning my revenge on Skyler and this time my old friend Cody was involved. Apparently Skyler and him use to date back in New York.

I lived in New York a while ago. I was Cody's first friend at our old School before I had to move. I heard He moved schools and that's where He met Skyler. They were in a serious relationship until Skyler broke Cody's heart. He was willing to give her the world but she just threw it all away. She choose that fag over Cody, she's a stupid person. (Bitch what?!?!?! Say that to my fucking face. I dare you!)

Cody and I were currently smoking a blunt wondering what to do with Skyler. "We can kidnap her." Cody suggest. "And what will we do when we kidnap her?" I ask. Cody can be stupid too, I was going to end up saying no but I want to hear what his pea size brain is thinking. "We can keep her in the basement, torture her and when the time comes kill her." He says with a huge grin on his face. "What are we going to do with the dead body once we kill her?" I ask seeing what he would do. Of course you can easily put the body in a garbage bag and bury it at least 10 feet underground but who has the time to dig a hole 10 feet deep. Then it has to be at least 6 feet long and 12 inches wide. And where exactly would we bury her? Not in my backyard and Cody lives in New York, he's just visiting. And how exactly would we get her back to Cali? We're in Texas right now, we're not taking her back to Cali on a plane and we're definitely not driving back.

"Obviously bury her." He says in a duh tone. Maybe he should stop taking drugs and stay in school for an extra five years cause he's not that smart. "Okay genus. How are we going to get her back to Cali without any of the guys noticing that she's gone? That Taylor guy already knows what I did to her, so his first guess would obviously be me." Cody got the oh look on his face and I rolled my eyes. "We can make her life a living hell." I say and Cody looked over at me. "How?" He asked. "First we can get rid of her oh so perfect boyfriend." I say and Cody starts to get excited.

I don't even know how I got involved with Skyler. Yeah I met her at school, she's Kyle's sister but I don't know exactly how I got involved. I'm not the relationship type of guy. I think it was because of Kyle or something. He didn't want her to get involved with any of the basketball team because we were considered as players. Yeah I hooked up with almost the entire high school but I wouldn't consider myself as a player. I never really lead a girl on or took anyone on a date. I was pretty straight forward with girls. If I was bored or lonely I would easily text a girl and ask if they were busy and if they weren't I would ask them if they wanted to hook up if they said yes. Skyler was my first relationship and let's keep it that way.

Our relationship was hell. We where together for 4 to 5 months and that bitch still wouldn't fuck me. I knew I couldn't fuck her then dump her I would have to cheat on her and make sure she caught me so we would have a reason to break up. All I remember is one night I was drunk and I hit her, it was fun seeing her in pain. So of course I had to apologize to keep her. After that I began to hit on her daily, it was fun for me but she was left with cuts and bruises throughout her body. I had to threaten her a few times to make her stay but it worked out. She only got out of this relationship because her dumbass decided to be sneaky to go back on tour thinking I wouldn't find her. That day in the hotel room that rainbow guy walked in on me hurting Skyler. She knew she couldn't tell anyone about what I do to her but she got lucky that Taylor guy walked in when he did, if he didn't walk in I could've possibly killed her.

Maybe we're both lucky that he walked in. If he didn't she would probably be dead and I would have to flee the country and change my name to Juan.

I laid back on the hotel bed and took another hit of the blunt that I had in my hand. I was currently thinking of ways to make Skyler's life a living hell.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Short chapter ik but I'm in Florida and I knew I had a write an update so here.