55.

Weeks Later

Ever since the incident on the roof the guys have been there for me no matter what. Yeah I had my bad days buy I also had some good days. When I was at a low Shawn was with me every minute of the day trying to make me smile. Last week was the end of the tour for all of us, we are all at my house fooling around. "Shawn get your fat ass off of me." I say pushing him hoping I can get him off of me. "I'm not fat." He defends. "This is muscle." Shawn lifts up his plain black shirt up revealing his perfectly toned abs. "Goals!" Azu yelled and I rolled my eyes at her, she always does this when Shawn and I have a cute moment. "Sky can I have these oreos?" I heard Matt yell from the kitchen. "No!" I yell back, those are my oreos all mine. "Okay thank you." Matt responds. "Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I yell struggling to get Shawn off of me. "Please babe, he's trying to steal my oreos." I beg Shawn hoping he will get off of me. "Nah, I like the view from down here." He says looking down at me. Why did I decide to lay on the ground? 

"I'm going to cry." I said pretending to pout. "And I guess I'm going to have to tickle you." His hands start moving closer to my sides and I squeal. "Please don't." He begins to tickle me I start laughing uncontrollably. "Please stop." I beg while still laughing. I accidentally kick Shawn and he falls off of me. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I say still trying to calm down from all the laughing. "I'm okay." He laughs and we both stand up.

We walk into the kitchen and see everyone raiding the fridge for food. Oh well, this is my parents problem not mine. I shrugged and grabbed the orange juice from out of the fridge. The orange juice was completely empty, I looked over at the guys who were now mixing sodas for some reason. "Who put empty orange juice in the fridge?" I ask and Cam turns around. "Sorry." He smiles before turning back around to dump soda on Hayes. I threw the empty carton at Cam's head. "Ow!" He yells at me. "Why did you so that?!" He asks, by now all the guys were laughing at both Hayes and Cam. "Why did you dump soda on me?" Hayes asked wiping the soda off of his face. Cam rolled his eyes at Hayes and looked at me. "You know better than to leave empty things in the fridge." I respond to Cam and He grabs some soda off of the table and throws it in my face causing a food fight. It went from just soda to random foods in the fridge.

"What the fuck?" I heard a voice say, I turn my head to see Kyle standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Hey Kyle." I smile, Shawn smacked me with some leftover spaghetti that was on the table. "REALLY SHAWN!?!" I yell at him as he ran away. "Mom and dad will be here in..." He started counting down from ten. My eyes widen, I looked at the back door in the kitchen and ran through it trying to avoid the crazy ass teenagers throwing food at each other. I ran outside and hid on the side of the house.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO!?!?!" I heard my mom yell from outside. I heard all the guys blame me. My mouth gaped open at their response, how are they going to blame me?!?! It was all of us, why do I have to take the blame?

The back door opened followed by the sound of my mom's voice. "Skyler Rose Dallas." My mom's voice was dangerously low and filled with intimidation. "Cameron did it too." I come out from behind the side of the house with my hands up in defeat. "He threw soda and Hayes and I starting the food fight." I admit but she just rolls her eyes. Of course she doesn't believe me.

"They used all the food in the house." Kyle pretended to whine. "YOU USED ALL THE FOOD!" My mom yells I glare at Kyle and He starts to run out of the kitchen. I was about to chase after him but my dad held me back. "You all are going to clean this kitchen until it's spotless, then you're going to go buy more food for the house. Do you guys understand?" My dad says in a serious tone. "Yes sir." Everyone behind me says, I turn my head to give them a strange look. When do they ever say sir? This is new to me. "Do you understand Skyler?" My dad repeats and I roll my eyes at him. "Whatever." I respond. "We'll deal with you two later." My mom said referring to Cam and I.