56.

"I'm glad I get to be there for you when nobody else is." He says turning on his side pulling me close to him. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips onto mine. The kiss turned into a make-out session, which I didn't mind. He rolled over to be on top of me, the kiss became more intense and passionate. He tugged at the hem of my shirt before slightly pulling away. "May I?" He asked looking into my eyes for approval. I wasn't scared or worried. I already lost my virginity to Zach but Shawn was completely different. I was looking for the right guy and Shawn was him. He loved me unconditionally, He still loved me even when we weren't together. I wanted Shawn and I still want him. "Yes." I manage to say and Shawn continued looking into my eyes, probably for signs of me not wanting to do this. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head. He smiled and began placing kisses down my jawline.

He pulls away from the kiss and starts to lift my shirt. My shirt ended up getting stuck on my face and we both just laughed. "It's stuck!" I laugh, Shawn laughs too before helping me out of my shirt. "You're too cute." He lightly chuckles before connecting his lips with mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and lightly pulled on it making him release a throaty moan. He flipped us over so He was sitting up on the bed and I was straddling his waist.

He begins to leave a trail of love bites along my neck leading behind my ear. He began to suck on the sensitive skin behind my ear, soon enough He pulls away and smiles at me. I helped Shawn out of his shirt, once his shirt was completely off I began to trace his abs with my fingers. I don't understand how he's so hot with and has an amazing personality. "Thank you." He smiled and I got extremely embarrassed. I didn't mean to say that out loud. My face began to heat up and I looked away from Shawn. "Don't look away. I love when you blush, it's so adorable." Shawn said before lightly grabbing my face and turning it so I'm looking at him. Our eyes connected and He smiled at me. "I love your beautiful eyes." He smiles. He moves a piece of hair from my face and tucks the piece of hair behind my ear. I hid my face in the crook of Shawn's neck and He chuckled. I bit his neck and Shawn let out a small girlish scream. "Did you just bite my neck?" He asked and I laughed. "You're so nice." He says sarcastically. "I know." My face was still buried in the crook of his neck. We stayed like that for a while, it was so peaceful. That was until Shawn randomly pulled my hair. "Why?" I whine while holding my head. "Because you bit me." He says and I glare at him. He kisses my cheek and I pull on his hair once again. "You're not very nice." He said and I shrug. "I'm nice when I want to be." I say.

Shawn grabbed both of my hands and intertwined them. "Skyler Rose Dallas I love you so freaking much." Shawn says "Just know I will NEVER do anything to intentionally hurt you." Shawn adds looking me right in the eye. "I love you more than you love me." I smile at him. "And there's nothing that can change that." I add and he attacks me with kisses for the millionth time tonight. But who's complaining? not me.

After a while of him leaving trails of kisses throughout my body. His hands roam down to the top of my spandex shorts. He looks up at me for permission and I agree. He slowly takes off the shorts and tosses them to the side. He takes off the sweatpants he had on. He connects our lips and makes the kiss more intense. He unclasp my bra and throws it to the side without breaking the kiss. I help take off my black lace underwear and he throws them to the side along with the rest of the clothes. I felt Shawn growing hard through his black and grey Calvin Klein boxers. He took them off and I reached for the little table by my bed. I opened the drawer and pulled out a condom.

You never know?

He took off his boxers and carefully slid on the condom making sure to put it on correctly. We don't need babies, we're too young for this. He hovers over me and places small kisses down my jawline. He lines himself up at my entrance before asking if I was ready. I nodded my head and he carefully entered me. He slowly begins to thrust into me causing me to moan. The sensation was unreal. Both of our emotions towards each other were shown. Shawn continued to change the pace only making this experience better. His eyes were full of lust and he showed every emotion that he was feeling. "Shawn I'm about to come." I moan as he began to slow down. "Me too." His thrust became sloppier before I came undone and he let out a throaty moan. Shawn pulled out and laid down on the bed next to me. We were both panting trying to catch our breath. "I love you Skyler, to the moon and back." He smiles looking over at me. "I love you more." I say and cuddle into Shawn's chest.

***

Shawn was playing with my hair singing Love me like you do to me. We've been laying here staring at each other for the past hour. "That was amazing." I say once he finishes singing. "Thanks." He smiles down at me. "Can we do a cover of it on my YouTube channel tomorrow?"I ask and he agrees before checking the time on his phone. "It's already 3 in the morning." He says and I laugh. "Seriously?" I ask tracing his abs. "Yeah." He says playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead goodnight before lightly dozing off.

I looked back at everything that happened tonight and quietly laughed at us. It was kinda awkward now that I think about it. We were both inexperienced and we had no clue what to do. But it was actually kinda cute too. 

*

*

*

Hey guys :) Sorry i haven't updated in a while i haven't really been in the correct mind state to do anything. But on the bright side Shawn followed me on twitter 4/12/15 at exactly 7:40pm <3 I do think I'm going to skip a few years into the relationship before I end the book.

Thanks for the support ILY guys <3