𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

Words 2170

ADDY.

My throat burns as I choke out all of the contents in my stomach for the third time today. I'm having terrible heartburn, which makes me feel like I need to puke every thirty seconds. This has to be the worst thing involved in the pregnancy. It's constant nausea and heartburn. Harry is out looking for jobs today. His friend Liam told him that he needs to hurry up and get a job and move out because he's not going to support him for much longer.

I get what he means. He didn't get his own place to have his best friend and his new girlfriend, who is pregnant with another man's baby, crash it. He wants us out before the baby is born.

Once I'm done choking my guts out— literally, I wipe my mouth and go into our bedroom to stare at the phone once again.

That's all I've been doing today. I have an urge to call my mother or father... maybe even Emery. I get my parents are worried about me, which is exactly why I don't want to call them. I feel guilty as it is, I don't need more of it.

I did what I had to to keep my baby. I'm sure my mother would've done the same exact thing if she fell in love with the little person inside of her. Some people might think it would be a relief to have this baby removed from me, but they are wrong. At least for me.

Yes, my boyfriend left me. Yes, I realized what an asshole he truly was. But that doesn't change the fact that this is my child and I want to love it as if it's the entire world. I've always wanted to be a mother. Why not start now at seventeen? I don't need an education. Harry can provide for me. Once he gets a job, he's going to work extra hard to make up some money and to put some of it into savings. That's what Liam told us to do. To save for what you need not what you want. He also told us to write every cent down so we can keep track of it.

He might be a millionaire because of his father but he's super smart when it comes to money and how to manage it. He is now twenty-one and is making almost as much as his father. Then again, he has a very good job.

A part of me is excited at the possibility of falling into adulthood this quickly, while another part of me thinks I'm not prepared. Of course I'm not prepared. I'm a seventeen year old pregnant woman putting all her hope in a nineteen year old man. It might fail, but I have other options. Harry and I discussed moving back to New York when the baby is born. I'd be eighteen by then and it would be socially acceptable to live on my own. My parents wouldn't be able to control me then, at least not everything.

I shake out of my thoughts, furrowing my eyebrows down at my hand. I have my phone clasped in my hand and my mother's contact open. I must've been so buried into my thoughts that I didn't realize what I was doing.

Should I?

Before thinking up the possible shouts or cries my mom will make, I hit call and put it to my ear, closing my eyes shut tightly.