𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

There's no trailer, I just really love this picture and its quality...

Words 2211

EMERY.

"Stop moving." I say with a chuckle, turning his chin to look at me. He smiles, letting out a small chuckle and I gently slap his shoulder. "I'm going to get it in your eye if you don't stop."

"Sorry." He mutters, finally staying still. He squeezes his eyes shut, "it stings."

"I know. Stop being a baby. I'm almost finished." I gently dab right under his eye before tossing the cotton wad into the trash beside the counter and smiling at him. "Okay, now you can take a shower."

He slowly opens his eyes, squinting them. "Thank you." I nod my head and he reaches for the first aid kit for some cotton wads. "I'll do yours now." He simply states and I chuckle lightly.

"You don't have to do mine. I don't have any open cuts." He frowns at me and I roll my eyes. What a fucking manipulator. A fucking good one though. "It needs soap and water." I explain, looking around for something to use.

Cole reaches behind me and pulls out a bar of soap. "Good?" He questions and I nod.

"It better not get in my eye, you clumsy bitch." I tease and he scoffs.

"I won't." He puts the bar of soap under the sink water and slowly lifts it to my face. I close my left eye, leaving my right eye open so I can watch his focused expression. "It looks pretty bad."

I nod slightly, "mhmm." I hum, ignoring the urge to tell him 'it's nothing new.' "You never told me what it's like in New Hampshire."

His face contorts into a thinking expression. He hums, "mountains, snow, and..." he carries out the and as he thinks, "tons of farm land."

I slap his arm and he jumps slightly. I feel a sting spread through my eye and I cover my face quickly. "Fuck,"

I quickly slip from off the counter. "Shit, sorry!" He panics. I squeeze my eye shut, reaching for a towel. "Uh..." he mutters, pushing past me in the small bathroom and turning on the shower. "Use the shower."

"In my fucking clothes Cole?" I say frantically, the sting only becoming more intense.

"Just get in the stupid shower, Em." I feel his hand on my back as he judges me and I walk through the opened shower door and look up in the cold water.

I rub my eye gently, the ache from my bruise increasing as the sting decreases. Fuck, I hate the feeling of shampoo in your eyes. I feel my clothes stick to me as the water travels down my body, soaking me.

Once the sting is only mild, I turn away from the shower head and open my eyes. Cole is standing in the shower as well, his clothes getting wetter by the second. "You okay? I'm sorry."