𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Words 1676

EMERY.

"Okay..." I mumble, adjusting myself in my seat. I now feel immense pain in my gut because of how nervous I am. "You know Chris?"

He perks up, his brows lifting. He nods. "Well... I'm only going to tell you half of it so you better be fucking listening." I say, avoiding the story, and he nods.

"I'm listening."

"Um..." I bite the inside of my lip and stir my now melted drink. "So, you know how Tailey and I go to parties, right?" He nods, "well, um... uh- she introduced me to Chris." I pause, taking a breath in. I'm telling him at my time, my pace. "And he is what you call a drug dealer, so..." I huff out a laugh, "he offered me some free 'samples'" I use air quotes. "And he ended up threatening me to pay for it and I didn't have the money so now I fuck him for payment. You're turn." I say quickly, letting out a breath.

Cole stares at me for a second and I feel my heart beat rapidly against my rib cage. Fuck, what if he didn't understand what I said? What if I have to repeat myself? I'm not fucking saying it again! He begins to shake his head and look out the front window. "That's not okay." He mumbles, "that's not okay at all..."

I roll my eyes, "well, that's how it is. Now what happened to you and Lilly?" I quickly cover my mouth. Damn it, I shouldn't have said her name. Fuck!

He doesn't even seem to be listening to me, "Emery, you can't do that." His voice seems to raise in volume. He shakes his head as he looks at me. Wow, thanks for telling me what to fucking do, dad. "Is there a limit to this 'fuck contract?'" I can see the concern in his eyes, but his tone is harsh. I wish I could take all of my words back. Fuck! What was I thinking telling him?

"It's not a fuck contract." I roll my eyes, looking away from his sympathy. "I just have four more times and then it's paid. I was supposed to go to his trailer tonight, but I... I couldn't do it." Fuck, I should just stop talking, but I know he won't stop nagging me if I do.

"Emery, that's prostitution. You can't do that."

"Why don't you stop telling me what I can and can't do! Fuck!" I shout, hitting my palm onto the steering wheel.

"So, when I walked in on you..."

"Yeah, okay? Yeah." I'm getting frustrated, but there's no going back. I should tell him the whole thing so he quits yapping about it like he is. "When you left us in the room, he made me finish with him, after I told him I didn't want to. That's when I started to realize how terrible I feel about this and that's why I don't want to go to his trailer tonight."