𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

That is supposed to be a gif ^

EMERY.

Once dad closes my door I let out a quiet sob and cover my face. I turn over, pushing my head into my pillow to muffle it from going past these thin walls.

How am I supposed to tell them my secret? I don't even want to think about it, let alone say it out loud. It really isn't a big deal, I'm okay with it. I really am. I'm okay with who I am...

No, I'm not. But it's tolerable. If I just push it to the back of my mind all I feel is a dull pain.

God, I'm so fucking depressed when I'm drunk. I need to sober up. I look up, and through my blurry eyes I see the glass of water mom got me. I silently thank her, trying not to cringe at my nice thoughts towards her. Is that weird? Is it weird to cringe when you're nice to someone you don't like? I cringe all the time. I don't like anyone.

Fuck, I need to sober up. I'm thinking way too much.

I down the glass within seconds, letting out a small gasp of satisfaction while the cold liquid runs down my throat. I would go get more but I don't want to get up. I don't want to risk the chance of facing my parents, or Auden, with them knowing I was about to cry. I'm the emotionless prick in the family, and surprising or not, I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm surprised I haven't thrown up yet. Maybe I should stop thinking about that, or my body might be a dick and throw up just because I said I haven't. I roll my eyes. Great, now I hate my own body. Not that that's new or anything, but I don't need to be thinking about that right now.

I need sleep. That's what I need. Or a distraction. What's a good distraction from my problems?

I immediately look towards my window, my curtains are pulled shut but I can look over and see the glorious light shining from the window next door. Fuck yes.

I hope he isn't mad at me still, that would make my problems worse. Wait... no. I was the one that was mad at him wasn't I? I hope he isn't mad at me for being mad at him earlier.

Why was I mad? He didn't fuck Tailey like I thought. At least, that's what he said. And even if he did, why do I care? It's not like last time.

I crawl out of bed and pull my curtains. I immediately pull my desk chair and sit down beside the window. My stomach hurts like a motherfucker.

I tap on the window before giggling softly at how stupid I am. He's not going to hear me tapping on my window. How the fuck will I get his attention?

I look around before picking up a stupid ass wooden pencil. Who uses wood pencil's anymore? The mechanical ones are so much easier to use.

I open my window, and throw it at his window. "Fuck..." I curse as I watch it fall before hitting the glass.