𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Words 2315

EMERY.

"Uh..." Cole stops mid walk into his room, twisting around to face me. "Do you want me sleeping on the couch or..." he trails off, leaving me to choose.

"Why can't you sleep in here?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

He takes a deep breath, rubbing the back of his neck as he shifts his weight onto his right leg. "I don't know. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He mumbles. What? How the fuck could he make me uncomfortable? I've been through worse. I smile softly, leaning over and kissing his cheek to tease him.

"No, it's going to be me making you uncomfortable." I giggle lightly, enjoying his face becoming red. He looks down and I shake my head at his odd behavior. I don't think I've ever been embarrassed in front of a guy my age. I know exactly what they think of me and when they think it, so it's easy to just go with the flow. They don't care how or who I am, they just want to fuck me. Maybe that's why I don't care what I do or when I do it. Simple enough, right?

He bites his lower lip and falls onto the bed, his head flinging back against his pillows. "Alright then, which side?"

Damn, he's actually pretty good at covering up his embarrassment. His face shows it all, but his tone still seems confident. "I don't care."

"Fuck yes, I get right side. That's my side, no one takes it." He says passionately, and I'm taken back by his defensive tone.

"Damn, what happened to make you so passionate?" I tease and he chuckles lightly. I sit down next to him and his eyes follow me. I can tell he's thinking about something, but I don't know what.

"You asked me if I ever had a girlfriend..." he quietly mumbles, trailing off, and I nod.

"And you never told me your story." I say with an equal calm volume.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asks quietly, ignoring me, and I feel as if the mood has changed drastically into something serious and quiet. I don't know why we're whispering, but it feels rude to speak any louder than our hush tones at the moment.

I've told one too many secrets today and I don't plan on explaining my whole fucked up life with him. Maybe... I can distract him.

I give him a soft smile as I get up and throw my leg over his torso, holding him in place. He lifts his head from his dark blue sheets, looking at me with equal parts confusion and excitement. I let my hands slowly run up his stomach and gradually to his chest, his shirt lifts with my hands. He watches them and he gulps. "How about..." I trail off, tilting my head to the side. Guys eat that shit up. "We don't talk anymore tonight?" I mutter. His eyes seem to become a deeper brown and he looks up at me nodding slowly in a trance. He's not used to this and it makes me so fucking ecstatic at the thought of what he's thinking right now.