▒46▒ 🔹 Silly Conversations 🔹

🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⏳⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫🔵

The spring breeze is blowing softly making the fragrance of different flowers mix together, creating a magical atmosphere..

Alone in the garden, a girl with silver hair is sitting on a bench shaded by a huge tree.. She quietly daydreams as she watches the beautiful colors of the night sky, letting her mind wander as she listens to the silent and peaceful song of the mother Nature..

'Haah~'

A sigh escaped her mouth..

More than a week has passed..

Now only a week left before the Crown Prince's birthday..

The soldiers from the border side will be coming at that time aswell..

She thought, she would pass her days by training day and night to cover for the events.....but alas! Things didn't go as par her wish..

All she is doing these days was choosing her dress!

Damn!!

Different dresses for different events..

'How troublesome.. Nowadays, Leah is nagging me too much!! How can she find even the tiniest flaw in every outfit??'

Anisha looked worn out..

Dressing up was never her favorite.. But she had to do it because of her circumstances..
Because she was the Crown Prince's companion..

But now is different..

She is no longer engaged to the prince.. So, she doesn't need to showcase herself all the time..

In the Verita mansion, she spends her days wearing her training cloths, only changes to her nightgown at night..

'Now that I think about it, it's been a long time since I went to a party.. Maybe that's why, Leah is overexcited now.. Sigh~'

Suddenly the butler approached her and informed her that the dinner is ready..

She sighed for the last time and went inside with the butler..

(Anisha's POV)

Having dinner with a charming man feels really amazing ~

The leader of the elite group of Imperial Knights and the Commander of Blue Division Army is none other than my father, the Marquess of Verita.. He is this empire's one of the strongest swordmaster, and the most respected hero after he led the empire to victory in the war twenty years ago..

Compared to my father, who is a munchkin character, I, his daughter is so ordinary that it looks pitiful..

In the past, I didn't have anything I particularly excelled in (other than studies), not to mention I also had a terrible social reputation due to constantly chasing after Egar...
In fact, I didn't even have any friends because of my non-existent social skills..

'Honestly, it's unfair..'

Not realizing I had been pouting, I met my father's eyes..