▒53▒ 🔹 Excuses 🔹

⏪⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫💙⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪⏩

~~~~~

"Ann!!"

A tiny boy with ruffled, soft red hair called Anisha by a familiar nickname.. She turned around and saw the second prince, Evan..

Although this little boy was merely 6 years old, the dark olive color of his cat-like shaped eyes shined brightly, and his light red colored hair swayed by the soft wind.. He resembled a baby dragon bathing underneath the sun..

With an innocent smile Evan asked to Anisha,

"What are you doing?"

"The river, it's beautiful.."

Evan followed Anisha's gaze and saw their clear reflections on the river.. They stood side by side and observed their angelic forms staring back at them..

They wore matching loose fitted white garments, and the folds of the silky fabrics flowed elegantly against the wind while the tall marble palace stood behind them...

Such a peaceful time..

~~~~~~

Ummm..

A dream again.. But fortunately not a bad one..

Sigh ~

Anisha slowly raised her body.. She had a slight headache, but it was ignorable..

The bright sunlight can be seen from the drawn curtains..

Anisha stood tall under the sunlight that shone through the window.. She peeked through the window to monitor outside..

She haven't seen that mystery man for somedays.. She last saw him at the festival four days ago..

Why isn't he coming here?

Is he sick??

Duh! Who cares!!

....but what if he is sick and alone in his home?

It's not like I care or anything.. Huh!

Her chain of thoughts broke because of a knock in her door..

"Young miss, are you awake?"

"Yeah.. Come on in.."

Leah entered with a silver tray with some letters and put it in her desk..

Anisha peaked at the letters to see who is it from.. A small smiled curved after identifying them..

Two letters from Evan, one from Izana..

After meeting in the festival, she's been exchanging letters with Evan aswell..

"Miss you should hurry, master is waiting for you at breakfast table.."

"Oh, yes, yes!"

After freshen up, she joined her father to breakfast..