▒30▒ 🔹 Starry Night Meets Blue Sky - 1 🔹

🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🌙🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵

It's been 15 days since I started my sword training..

I've been running and learning some beginners sword slashes..

It was a little hard at the beginning, but my body adjusted quickly...which was really good..

Now I can run for 40 laps of the training ground.. 20 laps before the practice and 20 laps after the practice..

Everyone has been praising me for this...They say that, I also have a talent for sword just like my father..

I also think it's true aswell.. (*≧▽≦)

Heheheee~

Well, I was born with a frail body..I thought harsh training would strain me even more.. So never in my life I tried doing something physically stressful...

But now, I think I'm okay with those trainings.. Though, I know I'm at a beginning point, later it will be more hard, but still...I think I can do it perfectly...

Verita house has always been famous for their natural sword talents... So I guess I'm no different as well, since I am a Verita as well... It's in my Bolod.. I just never knew my worth before..

Dad is also happy with my improvements... I'm happy as well..

Dad said he will teach me for a whole month...and after that, he will instruct me with two teachers who will teach me farther...

I'm happy about it.. I want to learn it faster as well..

Days are passing like this... Everyday, I woke up, have my breakfast with dad and head to the training ground..after the training, I freshen up and have lunch with dad and then rest up a bit, after that I do some self exercise that will build up my stamina and practice by myself, then again I have dinner with dad and then sleep at once because I'm tired...that's my schedule nowadays...

With days passing happily like this, I forgot that, the month is nearly ending........ And my meetings with the Crown Prince is approaching...

Anisha sigh and look at the clear blue sky and feel the calm refreshing breeze passed her...

"The air feels nice.."

She smiled softly while the wind gently blows her hair..

The luxurious building and the familiar garden, Anisha never thought that she would be at the palace again that fast..

"My lady, we have arrived.."

The guard said showing her a beautiful garden that is filled with fresh flowers and a big water fountain that stand in the middle of the garden..

"I can go on myself from here now.."

She thanked the guard with a smile..

"It's a pleasure, lady Verita..I shall take my leave.."

He bowed as he turned his way and walk to the opposite direction..

Anisha sighed to calm herself down...And start to walk towards the water fountain...

'Iris palace, huh..'

Anisha thought by herself... She visited this palace only 3 or 4 times in her past life..

This is the palace where the Crown Prince resided in.. Later he gave it to the saint to live here...

'Good, I don't have much memory of this place..So, I won't feel nostalgic here...'

Anisha thought as she walked..

She stopped walking as she was greeted by the familiar dark blue eyes..

"It's a pleasure seeing you, lady Verita..."

Egar greeted her politely with blank eyes...Almost looked like he was forcing himself..

Though, he wasn't that expressive, but Anisha found it anyway...Maybe she watched him too much in the past that she already knows everything about his behaviors..

"I greet his highness , the future sun of the empire.."

Anisha elegantly bowed and greeted him...

"Hmmmm..let's go sit over there as we talk.."

Eger said as he gave his hand to Anisha to hold it..

Anisha was quite disturbed with it, so she decides to ignore it...

"Yes, your highness.."

Anisha said as she start to walk towards the table that was placed beside the fountain.... Making it seem like she didn't noticed his hand in the first place...

Egar was a bit taken aback..

He looked at his empty hand for a moment before he start to walk aswell...

It was clear that she faked it...She purposely ignored his hand......but why?

Egar was bit annoyed, but not angry...

He walked to the table and pulled a chair for Anisha, like a true gentleman..

Anisha made a stiff expression and sat on it..

Then he sat on the other chair aswell..

As they sit there, maids came and brought tea and various kinds of cookies and deserts...

The sat there awkwardly, as they sip their tea silently without a word...

🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🌙🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵