▒41▒ 🔸 Dear Diary - 1 🔸

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ ❄ ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

About A year had passed since Anisha came back from her deathbed..

The early spring's warm weather soon turned into a bitter cold winter..
Sitting in the middle of her cozy room, protected from the cold weather, Anisha opened a yellow envelope while enjoying her cup of black tea..

Inside the envelope, there's a letter from Izana..

Opening the letter, Anisha smiled softly..

°•. ✿ .•°

Dear Anisha,

How are you? I'm not fine. I'm so sick. I'm so sad. Is it bad??
I don't like winter. It's so cold. Pray for me.

Oh! And there's a gift!!
Check it out! Check it out!!

Okay, I will write you later, bye for Now, because my hands are freezing. Goodbye.

- Izana

.•° ✿ °•.

Anisha chuckled and looked at the small yellow package in her table..

She opened it without a delay and found a beautiful diary..

A beautiful diary, with a sky blue cover..
And a matching pen..

Holding the pen and watching closely Anisha found a signature in it..

It's Reed!!

The famous brand!!

They sell magic items..

Well not the bigger kind of magic items, but the smaller ones..

Here in this Beatrice Empire, Magic items are quite popular and expensive as well.. Because, those items are not from here, merchants gather these from different countries.. Those magic items are specially made in the Athana empire and Easter kingdom.. Because their mana level is high..

The people of Beatrice Empire don't possess any magic, because they received blessings..

The Beatrice Empire, who received the goddess's blessings gradually fall because of their greed....their greed in everything..

The previous emperors ignored the words of the goddess and went to wars... There was a time when war was passed from generation to generation...

And that's how the goddess became angry, and the people here lost their powers.. The oracles stopped coming as well..

But some people still born with some good amount of mana, but not good enough to use magic..

So they developed their own kind of magic.. They research and use different kinds of magic circles..

But the use is limited as well, because they lack of proper knowledge and mana stones..

Mana Stones..

Only the Beatrice Empire have mana stones.. But all of them are in the North..

When I say north, that means it's in Duke Audrian's possession..

And more then than that, the mana stones only react to the Duke, because of his monstrous mana..

They say, the Duke can only use 30 percents of his powers, because of a curse that passed down from their ancestors..